Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old December 29th, 2006, 05:58 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
HCC problem, please help

Please help me. I recently downloaded Heroscape Card Catalog so I could get that cool fog effect on the figure image for my custom cards. However, I'm having trouble with loading in the card templates (available in the Gallery here).

I started by following the step-by-step tutorial that JustJohn made (very helpful btw). When I go to the Manage Factions option in HCC and import the image I resize it and position it properly and everything looks good so I save it. But when I go to actually make a new card and look at the Card View, only the upper left 1/4 of the card shows up. The rest of it is all gray. I can import the figure image and move it around/resize it, but the card template behind it still doesn't show the way it did in the Manage Faction tool. I have gone back to the Manage Faction and it shows up wrong there. I know it looked right before I saved it. I've even deleted and re-installed HCC and tried it all over again, but the same thing keeps happening. It doesn't matter which general's template I try to change. I thought it might just be a display issue, but if I save the .bmp file from HCC, it still shows up with 3/4 of the card gray.

Does anybody have any idea what I'm doing wrong? Or could it just be that my computer doesn't like that program? (I'm running an Intel 2.1 ghz, with 1 gig ram and a 128MB ATI All in Wonder video card)

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old January 4th, 2007, 05:46 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
Nevermind, I figured it out. Changing the size of the card template before importing it into HCC made it work right.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software