Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old July 7th, 2014, 01:47 PM

edwardl is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Edwardl's SALE list

Hello, everyone! Doing some cleaning around the house and came along my box of Heroscape stuff collecting dust. Would like to put it up for sale so someone can play with it and have fun.

I can't remember exactly what figure expansion sets are in there, I just know it's the original 1st run Base Set, Bridge Set, and Castle Set.

Figures off the top of my head that I bought separate are the Templar Knights, the dragons, the Toys R Us Exclusive banner knight with all the dice and dice bag. You can probably tell from the pictures what's all included.

It's the original starter set so it has the original see through dark water tiles and stuff. I'm pretty sure they changed those at some point.

A few of the character cards are printed from the computer for some reason. I can't remember if I did it just to have extras or if I lost the originals. I'll have to go back down and look through them to find whats what.

http://imgur.com/a/eElQR

Only picture I dont have in there is a picture of the rule books for the base set (easy and advanced rules) and for the bridge and castle set. (phone battery died)

I dont have any boxes or packaging.

I'm looking to sell this all together, I don't want to separate it. Make me a fair offer that will make us both happy! I'm located in New Jersey.
Old August 12th, 2014, 12:08 PM

edwardl is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Edwardl's SALE list

bump
Old August 12th, 2014, 12:51 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Edwardl's SALE list

If you decide to separate out, I am interested in your Templar Cavalry.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades