Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 24th, 2020, 02:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I really, really enjoyed Flash season 1. Season 2 wasn't bad either but not quiet as good. Season 3 struggled a bit, show started getting too repetitive and uninteresting. Season 4 tried to right the ship, but didn't really succeed for different reasons as the story just dragged out over way too long of a time period. I eventually just stopped watching in season 5, it just wasn't very good IMO. Biggest flaw was they just ignored the previous story covered in Seasons 1-3 about how Barry learned the hard way that going into the past and making changes results in terrible unforeseen consequences and just shouldn't be done. Nora (his daughter from the future) shows up and everyone is like, stay! Move in! Be an active participant in the past! Nothing you do will cause any problems for the future, and those speedforce time wraiths that hunted Barry down and tried to kill him for messing with the timeline just once won't mind you making 1000's of changes. I don't know what's happening in season 6. Most likely everyone with super speed is forgetting they can move faster than the speed of sound and just chooses to stand their and watch while the villain does something very bad.
Old January 24th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah superspeed should be pretty much unbeatable.
We learn from Legends and later from Nora that the timeline is malleable you just have to know what you are doing, something Thawne eluded to.
There are certain events in time that cannot be messed with or they cause big problems, like Flashpoint.
Old January 24th, 2020, 02:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I get the concept there are certain convergence points in time that have a bigger impact on things than deciding if I drink milk or OJ with breakfast on a random Tues. morning in Oct. Having her play an active role in Team Flash preventing/stopping/solving/catching/defeating major plot points would not be unimportant.
Old January 24th, 2020, 03:48 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Perhaps. The Legends have done all sorts of damage to the timeline and it seems to work out. I do agree they did seem to do a 360 on their philosophy but it is their daughter, one that Barry otherwise never gets to meet.
One thing they abandoned was that superspeed causes normal clothes to incinerate.
Old January 24th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, that was an early plot point they "forgot" about fast, lol.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2020, 04:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, I was waiting for the female who randomly gained super speed to end up naked since it took the whole team at Star Labs to create Barry's suit, but no dice. Barry also violates that rule quite a bit, going super speed in his regular clothes whenever it's convenient for the story line. I really just wanted for him to find himself naked at work in the middle of the police station because he decided to use super speed to get his work done on time without thinking it through. That would have been a funny episode, where he's calling Joe up asking him to bring him some new clothes so he can leave his office, all while avoiding his boss who's looking for him.
Old January 24th, 2020, 05:10 PM

That would of been funny. He could have a few extra sets of clothes at work, Star Labs etc.
His apparel budget would be huge.
Old January 24th, 2020, 05:49 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, I imagine he wears the suit underneath (Superhero 101) but it'd trash his outer clothing, yeah.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2020, 09:20 AM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun

According to stuff I've seen online, Flash is still the most popular CW DC show. I've watched them all except Arrow after the first season, coming back just recently for the last few. I was never that crazy about Supergirl, although I enjoy it when they bring in other DC characters. I've liked Legends, but like all the others its getting old now. I only watched the first couple of Black Lightnings.

I'm getting more tired of superhero shows and movies, since they seem to all get repetitive or lose their internal continuity, as discussed above. But I've enjoyed them up until now, and will still come around for certain ones. So the last crossover was fun, and probably my last big hurrah with their CW DC Universe.
Old January 25th, 2020, 09:34 AM

Stick with Black Lighting. It gets good towards the end of season 1 and is great after that.
Looking forward to how the fallout from Crisis effects the show.
Old January 25th, 2020, 10:29 AM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun

Just saw the 8th Episode of the last season of Vikings, which I thought was better than the previous season, although I own them all on DVD (except this last season). I can't believe there is only one episode left, since there is still so much to resolve regarding the rulership of Scandanavia, but I'll hopefully enjoy it.
Old January 25th, 2020, 02:05 PM
C3G Landlord

I was thinking the same thing, but then one of the ads last week said their were only 2 episodes left till the mid-season break. So it isn't the last episode of the series, just the mid point of the last season. They've been breaking up the season into two parts for the last few season now. Other shows, like the Walking Dead, do the same thing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV