Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old January 5th, 2020, 02:03 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
AOTV General Discussion

Realized we didnít have a general discussion thread.

Letís get moving again after the holidays. Where are we at, what can we prioritize?
Old January 21st, 2020, 11:13 AM

Zeldarck is surprisingly tart
Re: AOTV General Discussion

I begin to look at your work, and it's so cool to do something of those mini C3V and SoV compatible, I hope they will be took in account for the future SoV/C3V
I will buy the set of planetwalkers I don't have.

Did you plan to do some common unit or only unique ones ?
Old January 21st, 2020, 11:22 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey Zel, good question!

Right now, the plan is only uniques. We don’t want people to have to buy multiple sets of minis and have uniques left over.
Old January 21st, 2020, 02:29 PM

Zeldarck is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Hey Zel, good question!

Right now, the plan is only uniques. We don’t want people to have to buy multiple sets of minis and have uniques left over.
Nice, I totally agree with your choice

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs