Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 8th, 2020, 06:09 PM

Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sir Dendrik wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Western NY Heroscape Club February Meet Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Ok the date has been changed to February 2nd.
@brandonwiker @Blubberguy22 @Hufflemoon
Iím good to come. 5 hours might be a stretch for me; I should be able to play minimum 3-4 hours.

Iíll see who else I can get to come and update
Awesome. Let me know if the player count ever dips into 9 or higher so I can bring another map. At 11 or higher we run out of armies, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blubberguy22 View Post
I should be good for that weekend. Do you need anyone to bring figures or terrain?
Very cool. I should be good on figures and terrain for now, but if the player count gets to 9 or higher I might need help. I'll let you know.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events