Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 28th, 2022, 05:23 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Cammy - Design Phase

If everyone's pretty happy with her I'll go ahead and do the checklists I think. We can take her to testing and from there see if she needs a little more punch. If she does, I might add something to Shadoloo Doll where she can roll an unblockable against a figure she moved through; something small. For now though, I will increase her attack to 4. I think a normal attack of 3 without any range or boost in some way is pretty weak here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I like her. I see she is a clone. Are there more Cammys?
She's a clone of M. Bison (don't know how that worked out). No other Cammy's specifically, but there is one other clone called Decapre, who might be a fun one to do someday.
Old May 28th, 2022, 05:32 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also, if we wanted to make Axle Spin Knuckle a bit more unique, what about something like this, inspired by Batroc? I like this a bit more than the original too.

Quote:
AXLE SPIN KNUCKLE
When Cammy rolls defense dice against an enemy figure, two or more shields will block all damage. If she rolls three or more shields, you may immediately move her up to 2 spaces. If she ends this move adjacent to the attacking figure, that figure receives 1 wound.
Old May 28th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

That’s cool. I might just make the whole thing reliant on either 2 shields or 3 shields?
Old May 28th, 2022, 09:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think three shields will be a rarity. Could make the move part one space per shield.
Decapre looks scary.
Old May 28th, 2022, 09:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I dig that version.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 29th, 2022, 07:12 AM

Sweet! I'll make it 2 shields for now and tweak it if in testing she's too much. Shall update the SP and start the checklists.
Old May 29th, 2022, 04:37 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The overall design seems fine. Like she's still kinda generic filler to a degree, but she's not paying for 5 different ways to do the same thing which is the issue with a lot of the other Street Fighters.

She's got a reasonably clear role as a hard to remove assassin type, which is something the Agent team actually gets some use out of.

--

I like having the doll power, even if she hasn't really been 're-Bisoned' or whatnot it can still just represent past Cammy. Kinda thirsts for a playable Bison though

Personally I'd just make that it's own power and separate Phantom Walk out of it. Even if it goes up to four powers, I'd rather have two short powers that make sense than one power that's two effects jammed together.

I think it would cool to change her personality to some sorta mind-controlled one, but as that doesn't directly do anything for Bison I'd imagine it would be a bit of a hard sell.

--

Special Attack is interesting, but feels a bit messy potentially. A few questions:

1- Is she supposed to be able to move with it even if she ends up with no one to attack? Seems fine for her to do that, would give her an extra role as a discount Flash type. Just wondering on the intent. I think that's how it currently works since I don't think there's any base rule requiring her to end up with a target for it, but movement SAs are weird.

2- If she moves through someone and then targets that someone as her one adjacent figure, does she get to attack them twice? Bit unclear what you're going for there to me.

--

The counterstrike power seems fine. Can probably condense the wording a bit with both effects triggering on 2 shields.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 29th, 2022, 05:27 PM

Thanks Soundwarp! We can definitely juice her up a bit if we want her a bit more unique. Glad her role is pretty clear though.

Maybe Cammy could work with that Bison write up you have

Not against separating the powers, she’s got the text space for it. We could rename the Bison control part to "Killer Bee", which is her codename whilst under his control.

I agree on a personality change would be a nice touch, but it’s not impacting any synergies isn't necessary. What personality would we potentially want?

To answer your Spiral Arrow questions:
1. Reading through Juggernaut’s thread with his similar special attack, Bats answered it here that she won’t be able to use it that way. I like the idea of it working that way though.
2. The intention is no, she only hits them once. This could be changed to attacking the target, and rolling unblockables against those she moved through, if that’s easier.

How does this ASK look?
Quote:
AXLE SPIN KNUCKLE
When Cammy rolls defense dice against an enemy figure, if you roll two or more shields, she instead takes no damage and may immediately move her up to 2 spaces. If she ends this move adjacent to the attacking figure, that figure receives 1 wound.
Old May 30th, 2022, 08:37 AM

How does this look now?
Quote:
NAME = CAMMY
SECRET IDENTITY = CAMMY WHITE

SPECIES = CLONE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 140?

KILLER BEE
If you control M. Bison, Cammy has the class of Enforcer instead of what is listed on this card.

PHANTOM WALK
Cammy can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

SPIRAL ARROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Before attacking, move Cammy up to 3 spaces in a straight line. After moving, you may choose a figure adjacent to Cammy that she did not move through during this move. Roll attack dice against the chosen figure and each figure Cammy moved through. Roll for each attack separately. Cammy must attack all figures she moved through, and may attack them even if she is engaged with a different figure.

AXLE SPIN KNUCKLE
When Cammy rolls defense dice against an enemy figure, if you roll two or more shields, she instead takes no damage and may immediately move her up to 2 spaces. If she ends this move adjacent to the attacking figure, that figure receives 1 wound.
Old May 30th, 2022, 08:45 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Old May 30th, 2022, 08:46 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 30th, 2022, 09:24 AM

Thanks!

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (LONG FORM)
Spoiler Alert!

One thing that popped up during this was her height. Assuming Medium 5, but just double checking.
Quote:
Yes. While the mini comes up to just under 5 tiles off her base, her pose reduces her height. Canonically she is 5’1” - 5’4”, so she’s quite short. Either Medium 4 or 5 could work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library