Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 15th, 2020, 03:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Terminator (Guardian) - Pubic PT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Just an idea for a smaller change, what if the power worked more like Ms. Marvel (Carol)? Terminator takes a turn before his Charge, then when the Charge takes their turn they can’t attack? That might encourage more gameplay where Terminator can run in and engage any figures next to the Charge, then the Charge can easily flee on their turn.

Yeah, that wouldn't would be fine with me and shouldn't really impact the cost or card space very much. The no LEA aspect of his power would be more in play if he went first, so that's a theme win. I also kind of like the idea you have to commit to giving up the attack before knowing what else might happen on your turn.

PROTECTION PROGRAMMING
At the start of the game, you must choose a Medium or Small Unique Hero without the Super Strength or Flying Special Powers you control to be the Terminator's Charge. After a numbered Order Marker is revealed on the Charge's card, before taking a turn with the Charge you may take a turn with the Terminator, if you do you may not attack with the Charge this turn. If its Charge is on the battlefield, the Terminator may only attack figures within 6 spaces of its Charge. Figures engaged with the Terminator may not make Leaving Engagement Attacks.
Old December 15th, 2020, 03:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Terminator (Guardian) - Pubic PT

Alright I updated the SP with the wording above, if it needs to be fixed up we can do that during Final Editing. I also bumped him back up to 220, not quite feeling 230 here based on my own tests. So I'm thinking that maybe Reds' tests were just a bit of an outlier for whatever reason.

I propose Terminator (Guardian) for Final Editing at 220 points.

YK - yea
Nobody - yea
Bats - yea
SW - yea
Lazy - yea
Tickle - yea

Last edited by Yodaking; December 16th, 2020 at 05:51 PM.
Old December 15th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Terminator (Guardian) - Vote Final Editing!

Yea
Old December 15th, 2020, 03:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 16th, 2020, 04:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Alright, if I can't get 5 votes here to move forward, then those who want to see something more/different need to speak up so I can figure out what needs to be done here. @Lazy Orang you were excited to sign up for a test here, what is the hold up on a vote to move forward?
Old December 16th, 2020, 05:02 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The fact that I wasn't aware it was ready, and constantly forget that I can vote as a Legend.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 16th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think it’s just a slow time for voting in general right now, especially with a few of ourHeroes being a bit occupied with irl stuff. I’ll post on Discord, see if anyone else has thoughts.
Old December 16th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Saw the vote but have been too busy to look over the results/changes you wanted to make. I'll try to get to it tonight if others don't first.
Old December 16th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
The fact that I wasn't aware it was ready, and constantly forget that I can vote as a Legend.
LO doesn’t actually know how to vote.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 16th, 2020, 05:27 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Sorry, haven’t been super following this beyond CRB check stuff. Terminator’s not really my thing.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 16th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Yea

Sorry, haven’t been super following this beyond CRB check stuff. Terminator’s not really my thing.
I thought you were Skynet?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 16th, 2020, 05:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Yea

No worries. Just really need others to check me and make sure I'm not pushing forward something that is underpriced at this point. Thanks for the vote!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library