Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 24th, 2008, 12:18 AM

Marro-Hivelord Woo who?
Re: Einar vs. Utgar(Disscussion Thread)

Thanks for telling me ariealaviator.

Nice battle and war note! I wonder how Utgar took over the robots?

Marro-Hivelord is Sir Denrick...
in the THURISAZ KEEP...
Old June 24th, 2008, 08:54 AM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro-Hivelord View Post
Thanks for telling me ariealaviator.

Nice battle and war note! I wonder how Utgar took over the robots?
You'll just have to wait and find out.

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old June 24th, 2008, 04:39 PM

Marro-Hivelord Woo who?

I really like your war and do not want it to end but is there going to be a lot more or is it almost over? I am just curious.

in the THURISAZ KEEP...
Old June 24th, 2008, 04:56 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I really like your war and do not want it to end but is there going to be a lot more or is it almost over? I am just curious.
It's summer time, he updates it a lot in the summer. If you are thinking of ending it, I'll carry it on.
Old June 24th, 2008, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Well so far I have no plans to end this as long as heroscape is a part of my life and I still have time to do and update battles. Right now I have noting more to do except weight-lifting 2 days a week. Later in the summer when soccer picks up I will probably only have a few battles and then when school starts probably none until next summer.

Old June 25th, 2008, 10:07 PM

Marro-Hivelord Woo who?

Okay! I am glad that you plan on having it really long.

in the THURISAZ KEEP...
Old June 30th, 2008, 07:14 PM

Battle 5 will be the last battle in a while. I'm going on vacation this week and next week is soccer camp so I will be very busy. Don't be scared because in 2 weeks I will resume this.

Old June 30th, 2008, 09:53 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool, I love how the whole map was snow. It gave the Vampires a huge advantage, but the humans did well...for bags of Vampire feed.
Also, the map is really cool, since none of it is not snow. It's good to know that you will be resuming right after your Hiatus though, I don't want E vs U to end when Summer has only begun.
Old July 1st, 2008, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Cool, I love how the whole map was snow. It gave the Vampires a huge advantage, but the humans did well...for bags of Vampire feed.
Also, the map is really cool, since none of it is not snow. It's good to know that you will be resuming right after your Hiatus though, I don't want E vs U to end when Summer has only begun.
Well thanks to all the waves 5,6 and 7 I have I am overladen with snow and I wanted to use it all. I thought Cyprien would do better but I guess I diidn't play him right. I might sqeeze in another battle today if I can just to give you guys something else to chew on while I'm gone.

Old July 1st, 2008, 09:43 AM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

I tried a similar campaign called The fall of Einar's Empire. Let's just say Utgar totally won. Of course I didn't have Zelrig.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old July 3rd, 2008, 12:23 PM

Marro-Hivelord Woo who?

That was a nice battle! You should have used Isamu some. Just because he is 10 points doesn't mean that he is bad. I once killed 14 figures with him.

I wonder what the treasure is?
Old November 18th, 2008, 11:04 PM

Hi everyone. I can't believe that it has been nearly 4 months since I've posted anything here. For that I am truly sorry to all of my fans. I am just checking in to let you guys know what happened to me. After my last battle in June soccer camp was fast approaching. I knew I wasn't going to have much time or interest in Heroscape once soccer started. I had the next battle set up when I visited my uncles house and played Dynasty Warriors 6. I got hooked on the game and played both 6 and 5 for about a week straight which lead right to camp. Camp was 2 practices a day for 1 week then our pre-season started. Before I knew it school was apon me and I had no time or desire to play the battle that had been sitting in my room for a month. I also began to drive in July and needed money for gas which meant I couldn't buy anymore scape. Now as we get near christmas I made my list for my mom which I put some of wave 8 on. I know it has been a long while but I WILL finish the chapter and the story along with it. I am planning 2 battles before Christmas which will lead up to several more after I get new figures. Once again I am sorry that I got detatched from this site, you guys are the best for giving me this much of a run.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports