Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 14th, 2007, 09:51 AM

outlaw_fan_7_8 has disabled reputation
new idea that has made heroscape fun again

i was starting to get bored with the game (a 5 in a row losing streak will do that) and had an idea................

1st build a good size map long ways. then in the middle of the map make a hill. high or low it's up to you. then make this hill spread out just a bit to hold a battle and some troops. and i usually put up castle toppers (the pieces that go on the walls) around the hill hit and miss. kinda to direct traffic
then this is where it gets interesting. or atleast it makes it interesting for us. we took 2 rings out of Lord of the Rings RISK and placed them in the hill. then when the game started the race was on. because who ever had the ring got 2 more attack but only 1 defense added. (a minnion with a ring on the other team is bad news ). and if you have a friendly figure right next to you you can pass it one time per turn.
*if the ring holder falls due to a range attack the ring falls on that hex. 1st come 1st serve. if adjacent then you now have it
*if a member of a squad has it then only that 1 figure has the ring power not the entire squad.

please tell me what you guys think of this. we really enjoy playing it like this. you would think the ring holder would be impossible to beat but the again deathwalker 9000 can be dropped by an arrow orc. :P

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios