Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old April 17th, 2021, 01:48 AM

Shadowmatt is surprisingly tart
Looking for c3v or sov

Hey guys! As my collection is coming to an end ( im only missing acolarth witch in pretty sure i will get soon enough ) i would like to plunge myself into the world of custom! If anyone have a great deal on a huge bundle with card and already rebased figure let me know your deal and shoot me a pm!

Can't wait to expend even more with new stuff!
Old April 17th, 2021, 09:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Looking for c3v or sov

Any interest in MarvelScape and super hero customs?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 17th, 2021, 10:00 AM

Shadowmatt is surprisingly tart

Unfortunately not a huge fan of marvel and super hero stuff! Maybe one day if my kids decide they want to turn the game into a super hero clash! But as for now im really looking into c3v, sov first but thanks for offering!
Old April 17th, 2021, 01:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good luck.
Old April 17th, 2021, 02:32 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmatt View Post
Hey guys! As my collection is coming to an end ( im only missing acolarth witch in pretty sure i will get soon enough ) i would like to plunge myself into the world of custom! If anyone have a great deal on a huge bundle with card and already rebased figure let me know your deal and shoot me a pm!

Can't wait to expend even more with new stuff!
So I have some vc stuff for trade, unfortunately, I don't have it rebased or carded. Haven't even done it for my own stuff yet since I'm gonna do it all at once when I get everything.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old April 18th, 2021, 02:44 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

reach out to Wargamingaddict87. I know that he sells based and carded figures.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades