Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 14th, 2021, 01:02 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Ross' General could work on Sonya too
Old January 14th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Maybe Leader too? That would shut down both Ms. Marvel (Determined) and Star-Lord combos, which is probably good.
Old January 14th, 2021, 01:10 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Ah, good call on Star-Lord.
Old January 14th, 2021, 01:18 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Cool GR draft! Definitely screaming for a Motorcycle DO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
SoV looks like turn interruption.
Yep, I think what you're probably looking for is something like the new mechanic we just allowed on All Might. Doing one of your own turns directly in the middle of an opponent's turn is generally seen as confusing gameplay.

One thing that's always been weird to me about JB Ghost Rider is that he benefits from any kind of figure you control being destroyed, meaning the best builds for him often involve some sort of cheap fodder like Skrulls or Ants. Always felt slightly unthematic to me. I worry this guy would fall prey to the same sort of problems.

Sonya looks pretty cool as well, but I think Officer will be pushing her into the wrong builds. (GL stuff) Does Operative work here? (I also think some "no additional turns" language might be needed, as that's a pretty consistent and powerful effect you probably don't want stacking with other turn bonders.)
True, Agent or Operative would be other options IMO.

I'm not opposed to adding the turn limit language as well as changing the SA language to take the place of her regular attack if that is a necessary change. She would still be allowed to use it before her movement though.
Old January 14th, 2021, 01:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Agent or Operative sound good - I'll always be in favour of synergy over Leader. I honestly really dislike that class.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 14th, 2021, 01:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I (personally) feel like the idea of an SA that takes place before moving is a concept worth exploring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Agent or Operative sound good - I'll always be in favour of synergy over Leader. I honestly really dislike that class.
My concern is that we have Ms. Marvel, a Determined Leader who is a very strong synergy piece already, and Star-Lord, who would love piggybacking off the "no shared classes" army building here, and I worry they may overpower Sonya's draw to actual MK characters.
Old January 14th, 2021, 05:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Agree with Nobody on Leader being good for game balance.
Old January 14th, 2021, 08:13 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

STEALTH SPIDER
PETER PARKER
MUTATE
UNIQUE HERO
CRIME FIGHTER
TRICKY
LIFE: 5
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 4
ATTACK: 4
DEFENCE: 6
ACROBATIC MOVEMENT
Stealth Spider never takes falling damage and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Stealth Spider one space up to 6 levels up or down.

CAMOUFLAGE
If Stealth Spider is not engaged, he cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or any special powers that require clear sight.

SWING LINE 4
Instead of his normal move, Stealth Spider may move up to 4 spaces with Swing Line. When moving with Swing Line, Stealth Spider has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

BEETLE - ABNER JENKINS
IRON MAN -TONY STARK
DARKHAWK - CHRIS POWELL
WOLVERINE - JAMES WOWLETT
DEADPOOL - WADE WIlSON
TONY STARK with CASE

Last edited by Kid Arachnid; September 9th, 2021 at 05:18 PM.
Old January 14th, 2021, 08:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Definitely would want to have a really good reason for him to be a Vigilante over a Crime Fighter as that puts him into all the wrong synergy webs.

Also think Acrobatic Movement and Swing Line are sorta redundant. I would consider giving him something different defensively that just let him just his Swing Line to move X spaces.
Old January 14th, 2021, 09:21 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah I meant crime fighter I coppied Scarlet Spider and adjusted from there. I just wanted an acrobatic Spider- Man.
Old January 14th, 2021, 10:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool design Kid.
Is this normal Peter Parker or some alternate version?
Any chance Cartwheel Defense would work for him? That is a fun one.
Old January 14th, 2021, 11:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
ROUND 1, FIGHT!

Spoiler Alert!

Here's the updated version!
I know who she is and I've played her but I don't know the story or character so forgive me if I miss the mark but would Lawman or Commando work for her class? All our Officer's are Green Lantern based and Kilowog powers up Officers so you may not want that on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool design Kid.
Is this normal Peter Parker or some alternate version?
Any chance Cartwheel Defense would work for him? That is a fun one.
I think he has a new idea brewing here. He was talking about it when we were walking the dogs tonight.

I hadn't seen this write up until he went to post it. He has a whole google document filled with designs.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy