Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 29th, 2019, 09:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Agents of Atlas Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Since I’ve been working on the New Warriors I’ve obviously been thinking about Namorita. It seems like it would makes sense to discuss her in tandem with Namora, to make sure they come out feeling like they should.
I'm not really familiar with Namorita beyond the broad strokes - it's been a while, but I don't remember her popping up in Atlas. How connected is she to Namora?
She’s Namora’s clone.

If I remember correctly, Namora is infertile so she has a banished Atlantean scientist make her a clone of herself she can give birth to. Then when Namora “dies” Namorita ends up living with a human family on the surface.
Interesting. Didn't realize they were that connected.

Quote:
So basically I’m pretty sure they have the exact same powers, although I don’t know enough about Namora to compare power levels.
And I don't know enough about Namorita to compare power levels! My approach for Namora was gonna be to try and ape Namor a little bit and re-use at least one of his powers, and shoot for the ~220 range, points wise.

Quote:
I just wanted to see some activity in this thread.
Well I certainly don't mind that either!
Old September 5th, 2020, 01:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hammer of Thor set.
Its model number and name are #024 / Namora.

NAME = NAMORA
SECRET IDENTITY = AQUARIA NAUTICA NEPTUNIA

SPECIES = ATLANTEAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = FIERCE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

ATLANTEAN AVENGER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 5.
If Namora started her turn on a water space, add an automatic skull to whatever is rolled for this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, you may attack with it one additional time, as long as both attacks are against a figure engaged with a wounded figure you control, other than Namora.

WATER DWELLER
While on a water space, Namora may not be targeted by a non-adjacent attack, and you may add 2 dice to her defense.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Bio - Like her adoptive cousin Namor, Namora is a human-Atlantean hybrid. She followed in her cousin's footsteps and became a hero during the 1940s and '50s. Though believed dead for decades, M-11 and the Agents of Atlas discovered that she had survived into the modern era, in a comatose state. They reawakened her and she joined the Agents of Atlas.
Been re-reading Agents of Atlas stuff, figured I'd take another shot at Namora - my last draft had a version of Wonder Girl's (Donna) Empathy power. Played around with that a bit and tried to implement an SA riffing on the aggro protector theme, since Human Robot and Gorilla-Man both have SAs. Maybe something to key on later. (At one point I was considering d20s as the thing, but Human Robot wound up without one, and it makes more sense for Jimmy to be supporting Ken in a combat context and not a "turning the enemy into a gorilla" context)

Namora usually pops up in either the Agents of Atlas or in the context of an Atlantis story, but I felt like Atlanteans and Agents are decent enough factions that the SA didn't need a hard call-out to draw her into those. (Plus the SA isn't crazy enough that it really needs a factional limiter)
Old September 6th, 2020, 01:06 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Write-up seems good to me.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 6th, 2020, 01:39 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 7th, 2020, 10:16 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Excited to see you working on these guys again. I picked up most of the minis when you originally worked on the group.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 7th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice signature japes. I considered doing that when I read that quote.
Old September 7th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's good stuff. RIP, Rev.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 7th, 2020, 01:49 PM
Symbiotic

It's a great quote from Rev.

Glad folks are digging the write-ups - Atlas was one of my pet projects a couple years ago, but it's gotten away from me a bit. Gotta get back to it!
Old May 15th, 2021, 09:45 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hammer of Thor set.
Its model number and name are #005 / Jimmy Woo.

NAME = JIMMY WOO
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ????

AGENTS OF ATLAS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Jimmy Woo, you may choose up to two Unique Agent Heroes that are within 6 clear sight spaces of him. Jimmy Woo may be one of the chosen Heroes. Take a turn with each chosen Hero. You may not take any additional turns.

DIVERSIONARY TACTICS
Figures engaged with an Agent Hero you control roll one fewer defense die against non-adjacent attacks from an Agent Hero you control.
Bio - Long-time S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Jimmy Woo served from the '50s, when he fought against the evil Yellow Claw, right up until the modern-day. He was mysteriously restored to a more youthful age while investigating the criminal organization known as the Atlas Foundation. Around that same time, many of his allies from the '50s began to reappear in his life, drawn together by a yet-unknown puppet-master.

It all proved to be a conspiracy, with the goal of handing control of the Atlas Foundation down to Woo. Woo accepted the offer and took the reins of the foundation, in order to use its influence for good. He leads the Agents of Atlas: Gorilla-Man, Namora, M-11, Venus, and Marvel Boy (aka The Uranian).
Okay, so there's been some interest in Woo, which blindsided me a bit but probably shouldn't have. Wanted to revisit him because the old concept is a bit out of date.

In general, made an effort to simplify. I think the sort of 'front-line squishy leader' thing separates him quite a bit from other Agent leaders anyway, and leaves room to soft synergy the faction together instead of doing the 'no shared species' stuff.

Last edited by Ronin; May 16th, 2021 at 10:39 AM.
Old May 15th, 2021, 09:54 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks good! I think you can just say "an Agent Hero you control" in Diversionary Tactics, because Woo is an Agent Hero you control.
Old May 15th, 2021, 09:55 PM
Symbiotic

Oh right, yeah. Still had him as a Leader when I wrote that.
Old May 16th, 2021, 10:12 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I do think you might need a little something to pull him towards the correct characters? Right now he does feel mostly like a slight sidegrade for Coulson.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy