Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 23rd, 2019, 04:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: QC3 Autumn Chops Contest - Enter Your Entrée by 10/21

To be honest, I didnt care if I got any votes on my submission, but to be disqualified from getting to even have my submission included in a "fun" contest for no apparent reason after putting the work in to submit it was off putting. It could have been handled better, as some of the suggestions have went. I wish you guys the best of luck with your future contests.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 23rd, 2019, 08:42 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Woowee, all right, disregard the current poll! Two will come up in several hours to be the real poll.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 23rd, 2019, 08:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Woowee, all right, disregard the current poll! Two will come up in several hours to be the real poll.
Funny, I don't see the current poll anywhere...
Old October 23rd, 2019, 09:05 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Great Expectations

Ultimately what happened here was a failure of communications and expectations. There was no indication in the sign ups that an entry could have been cut if too many people entered. As such, all entrants assumed that their entry would be part of the poll.

I understand the limitations given by our site and why you would make a decision to limit the number of pull options. Had everything been communicated earlier, people could have managed their decisions and expectations accordingly. Having the decision happen with no real warning, especially when I can't find a given criteria for what made the cut and what didn't, is just a recipe for disappointment at best and resentment at worst. Just some thoughts for you to take forward for future contests.

~Dysole, remaining mum about whether or not her submission was originally cut or not
Old October 23rd, 2019, 09:08 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I agree with Dysole. I ran contests in the past and included all entries. Of course I did other things differently; we had a team of judges instead of a poll.

Old October 23rd, 2019, 09:26 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, basically Dr.G's contests are super awesome and popular and he's just got too many people wanting to be a part of it. (edit - in case that came across as sarcasm rest assured it’s not. These contests really are a great addition to the community!)

Thanks for hosting these, Dr.G. And thanks for being willing to adjust your processes on the fly -- I know that can be stressful.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; October 24th, 2019 at 01:53 PM.
Old October 24th, 2019, 12:47 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: QC3 Autumn Chops Contest - Wooooooooooot

Wow, those admins are stealthy and it looks like the faulty poll is already gone so my great big warning probably didn't do anybody any good.

Also for some reason I thought that I would have to willpower to post the polls last night after getting home after midnight after playing music, which, after consideration, seems pretty much ridiculous.

This is a good kink to have worked out of the contests, since we should be able to have two polls if we get up to 30 contestants, so I doubt we'll need 3 for quite some time.

EDIT: links to the polls:

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; October 24th, 2019 at 01:30 PM.
Old October 24th, 2019, 01:50 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: QC3 Autumn Chops Contest - Vote at BOTH Polls by Novembe

Props to Dr. G for restarting the contest and including all entries!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 30th, 2019, 05:40 PM
On vacation...

Re: QC3 Autumn Chops Contest - Vote at BOTH Polls by Novembe

Look at that, we've got less than 48 hours until the polls close. There are still some crumbs left at both, so head over there and get voting! You might even be able to scrap together a full meal between all 16 of the entrées.

Did you find yourself here hoping for a link to the current poll? You're in luck!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; November 2nd, 2019 at 02:56 PM.
Old November 12th, 2019, 02:30 PM
On vacation...

Re: QC3 Autumn Chops Contest - Final Entrée Poll Closes 11/1

Congratulations @mac122 !!!!!!!

Pleocyemata

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

There you have it folks, the ultimate entrée: crap crab. And let it be known that this will have a big impact on the runnings for the QC3CGC, but that doesn't mean the rest of you are of that running yet. And in any case there's still another month or two until the next contest gets running, so I guess you should just be walking for now so you don't wear yourself out...

Anyway, let's take a look at all of the fabulous entries we received this time around.

Spoiler Alert!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old November 12th, 2019, 03:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Congrats Mac22! Great card concept and mini choice. I somehow missed the run off poll all together, but you still won without my vote.
Old January 9th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

So, chap, when is pudding scheduled for!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards