Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old July 24th, 2019, 10:32 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I tend to just use the buttons.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 24th, 2019, 10:36 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I tend to just use the buttons.
I don't mind typing them out in general (Been using html for years), but editing huge posts with tons of links make my eyes bug out, and I don't want to inadvertently mess something up in a place I shouldn't.
Old July 24th, 2019, 10:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I have a weird question. On certain computers this website allows me to use shortcuts while editing (Such as ctrl+b to bold text) and make things more user friendly in general. On others I have to use pure html, which usually isn't a problem, but when I'm editing a large post it makes it a pain. Is there a way to switch back and forth? Is it a browser issue? I'm currently on Chrome and forced to use html codes.
This is why the one Heroscapers thing I still do on Firefox is edit the Wave Planning thread. So much easier on Firefox.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 24th, 2019, 10:46 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I just use Firefox all the time - it's what I've always used and I've never quite got on with Chrome the few times I've tried it. Just felt a little bit off in little ways.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 24th, 2019, 10:47 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I have a weird question. On certain computers this website allows me to use shortcuts while editing (Such as ctrl+b to bold text) and make things more user friendly in general. On others I have to use pure html, which usually isn't a problem, but when I'm editing a large post it makes it a pain. Is there a way to switch back and forth? Is it a browser issue? I'm currently on Chrome and forced to use html codes.
This is why the one Heroscapers thing I still do on Firefox is edit the Wave Planning thread. So much easier on Firefox.
Firefox works like that? That's so bizarre that Chrome doesn't have that capability. I might have to install it on this computer.
Old July 24th, 2019, 10:54 AM
...has moist legs

Ahhh so much better thanks Bats
Old July 24th, 2019, 01:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Ahhh so much better thanks Bats
Right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 24th, 2019, 04:55 PM
...has moist legs

So what do you guys think of the Marvel phase 4 news?

Here's a quick run down, with some explanations for those who haven't heard.

https://www.cnet.com/news/mcu-marvel...ney-plus-2021/

Very excited about Dr. Strange with that title, and we're getting Jane Foster as Thor! Interesting! The tv shows all sound fantastic too.

And Blade, been waiting for him.
Old July 24th, 2019, 05:00 PM
Hard as ice

Jane Foster Thor bothers me, quite simply because I found Natalie Portman and her character to be boring at best and irritating at worst. The idea of her being promoted to hero doesn't sit well with me.
The fact that they're finally going back to some of the Mandarin/Ten Rings groundwork they laid in the Iron Man films with Shang Chi excites me, though. That might be the title I'm most intrigued by.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 24th, 2019, 05:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm glad there's no Avengers films listed. They suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 24th, 2019, 05:10 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Jane Foster Thor bothers me, quite simply because I found Natalie Portman and her character to be boring at best and irritating at worst. The idea of her being promoted to hero doesn't sit well with me.
The fact that they're finally going back to some of the Mandarin/Ten Rings groundwork they laid in the Iron Man films with Shang Chi excites me, though. That might be the title I'm most intrigued by.
Yeah she definitely was a fairly forgettable love interest, and I honestly thought Marvel Studios thought the same, which is why they wrote her out of existence by saying they broke up off screen. But Portman is a fantastic actor when she tries, so hoping that it'll be worth it.

And yes going back to Mandarin will be cool. I liked the twist in the original IM3, but seeing the "real" Mandarin will definitely be neat too. I'm also a huge Bruce Lee fan so hopefully Marvel Bruce Lee won't disappoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm glad there's no Avengers films listed. They suck.
Haha I might disagree, but I do find it interesting that they're taking a break. I think it's a good idea, especially with basically starting a new "era" after Endgame.

Another cool thing to mention is that Monica Rambeau (the little kid in Captain Marvel) is going to be in WandaVision. Will we get Photon?
Old July 24th, 2019, 06:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hopefully they bring back Kat Dennings for Thor 4.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape