Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 8th, 2010, 06:36 PM

Syd Shadows Woo who?
My First Customs, Check Them Out!

These are my first customs. I need help coming up with a point value for the Killer Klowns from Outerspace custom squad. Please give me you input. They are based off of the old 80's cheesey horror movie, Killer Klowns from Outerspace.

Old September 8th, 2010, 06:53 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My First Customs, Check Them Out!

I like the clowns, but they have some major wording issues. Try "After moving and before attacking select one adjacent unfriendly figure. Roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 19 or higher that figure becomes trapped in a Cotton Candy Cocoon. A figure trapped in a Cotton Candy Cocoon may not move and doesn't roll defense dice when attacked by a Killer Klown From Outer Space. After your opponent reveals an order marker on a figure trapped in a Cotton Candy Cocoon they must roll the 20 sided die. If they roll a 13 or higher the figure is no longer trapped in a Cotton Candy Cocoon."

It's long, but it's close I think it can get to official. Also I'm confused. Is it a squad or a hero?

You did great with theme. I like how their low life reflects on their nose weakness. I also can't believe I know that movie.

Old September 8th, 2010, 08:17 PM

Syd Shadows Woo who?

Thanks! My mistake, I meant to put unique squad on the card. You are right about the wording. Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it.
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:17 PM

Syd Shadows Woo who?

Any point value suggestions for the Killer Klowns From Outerspace???
Old September 8th, 2010, 08:19 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If they are going to be a unique squad then you need to reduce their life to one. Squads can't have more than one life.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards