Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

View Poll Results: What do you think will be best, Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero4?
Guitar Hero World Tour (4) 5 26.32%
Rock Band 2 5 26.32%
Who cares, they are both going to rock! 1 5.26%
I can't say untill I've played/seen both of them. 8 42.11%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 15th, 2008, 09:18 PM

Sci-fi Messiah has disabled reputation
Re: What do you think will be better?

I voted for GH, actually. It has more songs by more bands I want to play: Tool, Slipknot, System of a Down, Korn, Linkin Park, Tool, The freakin' Nuge, Tool, Flyleaf, I'm thinking Disturbed was on it, but I can't remember - and they have ******* TOOL!

I was all for Rockband before I saw the tracklist. I thought GH really sold out after the first one, but they have renewed my faith in them.

"Thought he, life is wicked in all meridians. I'll die a pagan."
Old August 16th, 2008, 11:07 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What do you think will be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci-fi Messiah View Post
I voted for GH, actually. It has more songs by more bands I want to play: Tool, Slipknot, System of a Down, Korn, Linkin Park, Tool, The freakin' Nuge, Tool, Flyleaf, I'm thinking Disturbed was on it, but I can't remember - and they have ******* TOOL!

I was all for Rockband before I saw the tracklist. I thought GH really sold out after the first one, but they have renewed my faith in them.
That sounds like the fake list that was released actually. I haven't seen a credible source with Disturbed, Slipknot, Flyleaf, or Nuge; only that fake list that was proven false a while ago. That's not saying they can't be in the game anyway (I believe Tool has been confirmed, but every fansite is listing a different song).

There's definitely a few songs on Guitar Hero I'd love, but there's just too many good options in RB. By the time RB2 comes out they'll have 3 SOAD songs, 4 Disturbed choices, Flyleaf, Linkin Park, etc. There's definitely bands I'd love to get (Tool), but so far there isn't nearly enough to make me want to every swap discs again.

On a side note; I think it would be hilarious if Down with the Sickness was the original album version. That's probably the only song I've ever heard where I prefer the radio edit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games