Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 29th, 2020, 12:06 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker
Re: Peoria IL game night thread 1st event 2/28

Agreed. Thanks for hosting. Looking forward to more in the future.
Old March 2nd, 2020, 10:01 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Peoria IL game night thread next event 3/22

Glad everyone had a good time! Next event is Saturday 3/22, Reverse the Whip! See OP for details.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 7th, 2020, 06:59 AM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Peoria IL game night thread next event 3/22

95% chance I will be there again. I will confirm/commit as soon as I am able.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:33 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Peoria IL game night thread next event 3/21

Correction: Saturday the 21st.

@kevindola @vegietarian18 @Arch-vile @briaka @jetjake @samuelfrost4 @Evar-Scarcarver @TinyTim77 @vminer

Old March 8th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I'll be there, still working on vegie dad. Hope to see everyone again!
Old March 8th, 2020, 09:08 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Weekend are going to be very tough for me until summertime (dang kids sports!)

But I will definitely work to get to one when I can
Old March 8th, 2020, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Weekend are going to be very tough for me until summertime (dang kids sports!)

But I will definitely work to get to one when I can
@kevindola are Friday nights any better for you? No one has really voiced a preference so far so those are definitely still an option.

Old March 11th, 2020, 09:50 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

They probably would be better for me yeah, at least until summer. Unless all my kids activities get cancelled due to a certain virus that's been on the news.
Old March 12th, 2020, 11:18 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Hope I can make one of these in the summer. Peoria's a trek for me but I've been missing the 'scape community.
Old March 14th, 2020, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Hope I can make one of these in the summer. Peoria's a trek for me but I've been missing the 'scape community.
That would be great! Hit me up sometime and we can find a date that works for you!

Old March 18th, 2020, 08:16 PM

Still planning on playing this Saturday. I am sure we will be well under any advised gathering limit. If you want to sit this one out I will not be offended. I will make sure we have hand sanitizer readily available.

@kevindola @vegietarian18 @Arch-vile @briaka @jetjake @samuelfrost4 @Evar-Scarcarver @TinyTim77 @vminer

Old March 21st, 2020, 12:09 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Hey, we probably aren't going to make it to this one. Definitely would like to continue these events in Peoria when this is all over though!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events