Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 18th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Iron Man MK III

Just going through final read-throughs:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
REPULSOR RAY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 4.
If Iron Man inflicts one or more wounds on a small or medium figure with this special attack, you may choose up to three 3 empty spaces in a straight line from the defending figure and place that figure on any of the chosen three spaces. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed closer to Iron Man than its original placement. A figure moved by this special attack can receive any falling damage that may apply.
Consistency with other IM cards and redundancy elimination.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 18th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Iron Man (Mark III)

SP updated here. I need this file from Good Pig before I can update it. I'll send him a PM informing him of the need here and for Red Hulk.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 12:32 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Iron Man (Mark III)

Cards updated with the edit. Sorry if you guys just printed this, it's a tiny aesthetic that SirG caught just in time but Good Pig just got me the card file here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library