Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 1st, 2013, 01:50 PM

Ironpuppy13 Woo who?
Re: The Book of Wonder Woman

does wonder woman's golden lasso negate passive abilities like captains shield or the buff the lanterns have from batteries.
Old September 1st, 2013, 02:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpuppy13 View Post
does wonder woman's golden lasso negate passive abilities like captains shield or the buff the lanterns have from batteries.
Yes, unless I've been doing C3G very wrong. Figures affected by Wonder Woman's lasso are considered to be entirely negated, as if they had no Special Powers at all.
Old September 1st, 2013, 02:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

It negates all special powers on the figure's card that is lassoed. Everything on the left side, including super strength and flying etc.

If that figure was getting passive boosts from other figures, they they still will, as long as it doesn't require them to be able to use their own special powers.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 1st, 2013, 02:20 PM

Ironpuppy13 Woo who?

just the wording saying they "cannot use any special powers" confused me. use in my opinion sounds like an action, and a person doesn't necessarily physically add an auto skull. But i've been playing it correctly, just wanted to clarify.
Old February 3rd, 2016, 03:17 AM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

where is the "Lynda Carter looks at you and makes your legs turn to jelly`" super Power?
Old September 24th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wonder Woman is a ton of fun to play.
Nice design, guys.
Old September 24th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Wonder Woman is a ton of fun to play.
Nice design, guys.
It's really neat seeing you discover all these designs Hex.

Yeah, Wonder Woman is a great design and fun.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 24th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They're fantastic! Play session here
Gotta get Moon Knight in a game, soon!
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:23 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I see the OP has undergone an overhaul. I think the art creator should still be mentioned somewhere though. And probably the links to the mini picture, comic & background also.
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I see the OP has undergone an overhaul. I think the art creator should still be mentioned somewhere though. And probably the links to the mini picture, comic & background also.
Yeah, weird that all that stuff is missing. I didn't remove it when I tweaked the synergy, and the edit history is incomplete for some reason. It only shows me the version immediately before I tweaked the synergy format, which was already missing the art info and obviously isn't actually the original version of the OP.

You don't happen to have (or be able to see) the original art links, do you?
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:40 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Yeah, weird that all that stuff is missing. I didn't remove it when I tweaked the synergy, and the edit history is incomplete for some reason. It only shows me the version immediately before I tweaked the synergy format, which was already missing the art info and obviously isn't actually the original version of the OP.

Nope, you didn't remove it. Lots of the older books don't have art by or the mini/comic links...that's what is taking so long with the rectangle cards since a lot of the art work isn't available anymore and what is linked was mostly eaten by photobucket.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 29th, 2017, 09:09 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:

Nope, you didn't remove it. Lots of the older books don't have art by or the mini/comic links...that's what is taking so long with the rectangle cards since a lot of the art work isn't available anymore and what is linked was mostly eaten by photobucket.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library