Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old November 6th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Public Design: Catman - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I am locking this thread until the LD decides to post a link in the Announcements Thread for everyone to find it.

I can't tell you how annoying it is for Heroes to find these threads with several pages already gone by, and not a single notice from anyone that it is up and running.

From here on out, I am gonna lock these threads, and I won't open them until the link is up in the public announcement thread.
I know what you mean! I just found it, and 2 full pages already.
Old November 6th, 2010, 06:22 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Suggested wording change:

Quote:
ON THE PROWL
At the start of each round, choose a figure. Each time that figure completes its turn in that roundAt the end of each of that figure's turns, you may move Catman up to 4 spaces. If Catman ends his move adjacent to the chosen figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 8 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound. When Catman moves with On The Prowl, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old November 6th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think we need to add "that round" after "turns". If that figure is still alive at the end of the first round and Catman chooses another figure for the 2nd round, I don't want someone thinking they can hunt both figures now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 6th, 2010, 06:33 PM

My bad, I misread it as he chose a single figure for the entire game.

Quote:
ON THE PROWL
At the start of each round, choose a figure. Each time that figure completes its turn in that roundFor the rest of the round, at the end of each of that figure's turns, you may move Catman up to 4 spaces. If Catman ends his move adjacent to the chosen figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 8 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound. When Catman moves with On The Prowl, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How about:

Cat Pounce Special Attack
Range 4 Attack 5

Choose a figure to attack. If Catman destroys the chosen figure immediately place Catman on the chosen figure's empty space. If Catman does not destroy the chosen figure, give Catman 2 automatic wounds.

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice change, GO! Updated!

Quote:
Old November 6th, 2010, 06:34 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
How about:

Cat Pounce Special Attack
Range 4 Attack 5

Choose a figure to attack. If Catman destroys the chosen figure immediately place Catman on the chosen figure's empty space. If Catman does not destroy the chosen figure, give Catman 2 automatic wounds.
Well, stealing the Wolves of Badru's attack is clever, but really not needed. Not every figure need 3 powers, and a special attack. I really like him how he is now.
Old November 6th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Great write up actually, I like it.

Why the range of 5? Isn't he mostly a brawler?

Quote:

PROWL

At the start of each round, before rolling for initiative, choose a figure. After that figure takes a turn during that round, you may move Catman up to 4 spaces. If Catman ends his Prowling move adjacent to the chosen figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 8 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound. When Catman moves with Prowl, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old November 6th, 2010, 06:42 PM

The Range of 5 is to represent his "catarang" which does more damage then Batman's but isn't used to get multiple opponents like Batman's does.

Quote:
Old November 6th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think I'd rather see him more hand to hand than with the "catarang" but that might just be me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 6th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I could live without the Catarang as well, the character is dorky enough without that.
Old November 6th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm in favor of the Catarang because it'd help him as a "hunter," but wouldn't feel much of a lack.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy