Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 7th, 2022, 12:17 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Flash_19's Maps: Revisions 3/19/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Our game tonight is on your Royal Gardens. Just got it built. Will be my first time ever playing on the map looking forward to it!

We always play four people: two against two. With 500 points each player, that'll be 2,000 points on the field. Should be interesting.

How'd it go?? Looking forward to hearing your feedback - especially with Royal Gardens nominated for WoS. It's been a long time since I've played the map, honestly. However, looking at it, I'm thinking I might like opening it up just a touch so it doesn't feel quite so claustrophobic.

My Map Thread
Maps for Online HS | My Customs

"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination."

Old May 7th, 2022, 12:23 AM

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Flash_19's Maps: Revisions 3/19/22

Here are my two ScapeCon map submissions!

Nightblood
Requires 2x BftU, 1x VW, and Battlements/Ladders from FoA

Preservation
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT, 1x TJ, and Battlements/Ladders from FoA

My Map Thread

Old May 10th, 2022, 07:45 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash_19's Maps: ScapeCon II Submissions Added

Flash, you're one of the great map mapmakers and I voted for both of these, but...

...every time I look at Nightblood I can't help but think how stupid the name is. "Shadow is black and lava is red. Night is black and blood is red. Nightblood. Nailed it."

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 10th, 2022, 08:10 AM

Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Flash, you're one of the great map mapmakers and I voted for both of these, but...

...every time I look at Nightblood I can't help but think how stupid the name is. "Shadow is black and lava is red. Night is black and blood is red. Nightblood. Nailed it."
In total agreement. I've often wondered what @Flash_19 could come up with in our C3G world with all the extra tools he could have in his toolbox!
Old May 10th, 2022, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post

Hello! Would you like to destroy some evil today?

My Map Thread

Old May 28th, 2022, 02:13 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death!

A ton of your Mediafire images no longer work in the OP @Flash_19

You should probably start hosting your downloads/images on heroscapers in order to avoid that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 166 - 69
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 28th, 2022, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
A ton of your Mediafire images no longer work in the OP @Flash_19

You should probably start hosting your downloads/images on heroscapers in order to avoid that.
Thanks for the heads up! I appreciate it.

My Map Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios