Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 9th, 2006, 01:28 PM
ultradoug

please do not post fake emails from hasbro.

moving on.. Deathwalkers base is also slightly larger then other baces.
Old June 9th, 2006, 01:29 PM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Perhaps is like the Indian Shooing the star on the Tootsie Pop wrappers. Maybe if you send it to hasbro you get something cool for free!!!
http://www.snopes.com/business/redeem/tootsie.asp
Old June 9th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydcomebak
Quote:
Perhaps is like the Indian Shooing the star on the Tootsie Pop wrappers. Maybe if you send it to hasbro you get something cool for free!!!
http://www.snopes.com/business/redeem/tootsie.asp
We had a store in my town that would give you Free Tootsie Pops if you gave them wrappers with the Indian :P
Old June 9th, 2006, 01:55 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradoug
please do not post fake emails from hasbro.

moving on.. Deathwalkers base is also slightly larger then other baces.
I think fake emails from Hasbro are funny. I think that it should be noted at the end that it was fake though, even if it should be obvious. Just to help aleviate confusion.
Old June 9th, 2006, 02:12 PM
ultradoug

I do not think fake emails are funny they will confuse people. They are not epic and cross the line. Please do not start an issue over this. Must we have the admins make this a rull?
______ <-line.
Old June 9th, 2006, 02:53 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradoug
I do not think fake emails are funny they will confuse people. They are not epic and cross the line. Please do not start an issue over this. Must we have the admins make this a rull?
______ <-line.
I do think fake emails are funny, like I stated before, they should have a note that says they are fake so that there isn't confusion. If you read the note that says it is fake and you are still confused, then you should not use the Interenet, because you will get duped by nefarious cyber thief.
Old June 9th, 2006, 03:31 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibberish_47
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
So far there are 4 different bases. Two sizes of single base and two sizes of double base.

I hadn't noticed that it matched to the size stated on the the unit stats, though that makes the most sense.

I still need to make bases for my customs and I plan to be consistent with the base sizes on the HS figs.
There is no correlation betweem the size printed on the army card and the sized of the base. I think it has more to do with the size of the figure's sculpt than anything else.
I think there is some correlation, like so far all double spaced figures are large or huge.
I know, but some people have stated that Large figures have the smaller double base, whereas Huge figures have the larger double base.

Look at Krug and the Dumedef, they both have the smaller base, but Krug is Huge and the Dumedef is Large.

Old June 9th, 2006, 03:36 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zim-
Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY
I'd like to know why some doubles have skulls on the ground and some don't. I don't think it's a "good guy / bad guy" thing. It appears to be random. Any insight on this?
Well my Chaos has skulls on it but my friend's does not, I think it's just random.
That's awesome.
Great idea/joke, nether!
Old June 9th, 2006, 04:15 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
I noticed this as soon as Tornak came out.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old June 9th, 2006, 04:33 PM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
Q9 and krug don't follow the pattern. Everyone else seems to.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion