Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old September 19th, 2014, 11:34 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: SLH S10 Playoffs

I don't think we will have to force it... I think some re-evaluation figs are going to pop up naturally.
Old September 19th, 2014, 11:48 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I don't think we will have to force it... I think some re-evaluation figs are going to pop up naturally.
Haha, let the games begin!
Old September 19th, 2014, 07:41 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Finally Here

The Finals are on Capuan Arena.
The army bases for this map are Frankenstein (320) vs. Mongul (340). The draft goes to 1300 points.

dok (4-0) v. weebaer (3-1)
weebaer chooses who picks which army base to use. dok chooses who drafts first.

~Dysole, who's game to play this one with anyone who wants to (albeit he'll be a bit busier than usual)
Old September 21st, 2014, 06:21 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: You Asked For It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
An extra game is on Whisper.
The army bases for this map are Asgardian Warriorsx2 (380) vs. Frost Giantsx2 (440). The draft goes to 1800 points.

Karat v. William099
Karat chooses who picks which army base to use. William099 chooses who drafts first.

~Dysole, hoping you guys enjoy it
Karat and I starting in 10 min.

Never mind we had to postpone. Date TBD

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; September 21st, 2014 at 07:07 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2014, 06:57 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SLH S10 Round 3 until 9/14/14

dok and I will be playing tomorrow night at 10pm Eastern time.

Code:
weebaer                 Dok
Frankenstein
                        Mongul
Hulk (C3G)
                        Wonder Woman
                        Bizarro 
Ragdoll
Atom
                        Aaron Cash
                        Blob
Leech
Bruce Banner
                        Puppet Master
                        Chronos
Juggernaut
Old September 24th, 2014, 10:12 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Finally Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
dok (4-0) v. weebaer (3-1)
weebaer chooses who picks which army base to use. dok chooses who drafts first.
Starting now.
Old September 25th, 2014, 01:12 AM

Re: SLH S10 Round 3 until 9/14/14

Finished up finals with weebaer. I realized before the game that I had drafted to 1400 for some reason, so we backed out my Puppet Master pick and gave me Moloids instead:
Code:
weebaer                 Dok
Frankenstein
                        Mongul
Hulk (C3G)
                        Wonder Woman
                        Bizarro 
Ragdoll
Atom
                        Aaron Cash
                        Blob
Leech
Bruce Banner
                        Chronos
                        Moloid
Juggernaut
                        Moloid
                        Moloid
                        Moloid
I opened the game by having Chronos drop his TD glyphs and tossing Leech far enough away that Blob couldn't get drained. Juggernaut had a chance to do some damage with his charge attack early on, but Wonder Woman blocked, and then Mongul knocked him back. I then podded everything up so there was no angle for Juggernaut's special.

weebaer did a bunch of wounds to Bizarro by making him move with villainous duty and then pounding him with Frank and Hulk, but eventually I got Frank to go down and the Hulk turned into Banner. Juggernaut rolled poorly trying to take down Bizarro (although hits would have just wounded Aaron Cash) and went down next. The Incredible Hulk did manage to hit Bizarro enough to kill Aaron Cash, but with Wonder Woman holding the power gem and pounding him from height, it was only a matter of time. I won with a 4-wound Bizarro, two Moloids, an unwounded Blob, Wonder Woman, and Mongul, and Chronos sitting off the map.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Good game weebaer - with somewhat different early rolls things could have gone very differently. But the Bizarro/Cash combo made things awfully tough for you.
Old September 25th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I feel like most of the defensive units are OK on their own but start becoming very difficult to deal with when you use them together. Wicked win over one of my favorite figures/build(Frankenstein).

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 30th, 2014, 11:42 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: SLH S10 -- CoNgrats dok!

Agreed! Those stacked defensive figures just keep looking scarier.

Congrats to dok on the win! Glad I was able to participate in this, and hopefully I'll be able to jump into another one sometime.
Old October 1st, 2014, 12:08 AM

Re: SLH S10 -- Congrats dok!

Yeah great job dok! I still wish I went with Harley and Floronic man..sigh

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events