Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old April 2nd, 2021, 01:09 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Her spectacular attacks were only due to her calling on the power of the Sword. The Sword is supposedly cursed (hence the show's name), so that's why the really big attacks should come at a price.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 2nd, 2021, 04:31 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the idea of changing the Hidden to an effect like heavy snow. Bores only has a 2 space wind aura and that's already strong against melee. 3 might be insurmountable.

She strikes a good balance right now I think. Cant get away with using the Sword of power too much but it looks like an excellent trade off for the wound cost.
Old April 2nd, 2021, 07:17 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Nimue (pronounced NIM way)
Cursed
Television
Ullar

Fey
Unique Hero
Sorceress
Determined
Size: 5

Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4

THE HIDDEN
When an opponent's small or medium figure moves onto a grass or swamp space or adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece within 3 spaces of Nimue, that figure must count that hex as 2 spaces of movement. Instead of attacking with Nimue, you may roll the 20-sided die for each opponent's figure adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece within 3 spaces. On a roll of 13 or higher the figure takes a wound.

SWORD OF POWER
Once per round, before attacking with Nimue, you may choose to either:
• attack any or all figures adjacent to Nimue, rolling each attack separately; or
• add 3 to Nimue's Attack number this turn.
After using Sword of Power Nimue receives two wounds.

FEY HEALING
At the end of the round, if Nimue is unengaged, remove one wound marker from this card.

So are we good to move forward with this?

Old April 3rd, 2021, 10:15 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I haven't gotten far enough into the series to witness a movement mitigation power as strong as this. So far she has a Strangling Vine Counter Attack, Whirlwind Assault, and perhaps Water Tunnel.

I have also not witnessed Defense 4

I don't object, but I am sus

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old April 4th, 2021, 12:52 AM
Business Casual

STRANGLING VINES COUNTERATTACK
After rolling defense dice against an adjacent figure's attack, if Nimue is within 3 spaces of an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece, you may roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 13 or higher the figure takes a wound.

DEFENSE 3

Thinking her points would need to come down to around 100.

Old April 4th, 2021, 07:57 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
STRANGLING VINES COUNTERATTACK
After rolling defense dice against an adjacent figure's attack, if Nimue is within 3 spaces of an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece, you may roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 13 or higher the figure takes a wound.

DEFENSE 3

Thinking her points would need to come down to around 100.
After rolling defense dice against an adjacent figure's attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, the attacking figure receives a wound. Add 3 to your roll if Nimue is within 3 spaces of an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece.

Old April 4th, 2021, 08:53 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That looks really cool.

So, even if she gets wounded its a retaliation by nature on the attacker. Does it need to be specified as normal attack? In the case of things like the Zombie's special attack where it uses three figures.
Old April 4th, 2021, 08:54 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I like the latest version.

Old April 6th, 2021, 06:47 PM
Business Casual

The latest:

Nimue (pronounced NIM way)
Cursed
Television
Ullar

Fey
Unique Hero
Sorceress
Determined
Size: Medium 5

Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 3

THE HIDDEN

After rolling defense dice against an adjacent figure's normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. Add 3 to your roll if Nimue is within 3 spaces of an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece. If you roll a 13 or higher, the attacking figure receives a wound.

SWORD OF POWER
Once per round, before attacking with Nimue, you may choose to either:
• attack any or all figures adjacent to Nimue, rolling each attack separately; or
• add 3 to Nimue's Attack number this turn.
After using Sword of Power Nimue receives two wounds.

FEY HEALING
At the end of the round, if Nimue is unengaged, remove one wound marker from this card.

Old April 6th, 2021, 09:55 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I like that Fey Healing mitigates the life loss for the sword power, but I would probably either lower the wound loss to 1 wound, or give her 5 life.

Old April 6th, 2021, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
That looks really cool.

So, even if she gets wounded its a retaliation by nature on the attacker. Does it need to be specified as normal attack? In the case of things like the Zombie's special attack where it uses three figures.
I'm okay with normal attack limitation

Old April 6th, 2021, 11:48 PM

Normal attack sounds right.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum