Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old January 22nd, 2021, 06:09 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Maps: New Versions of Iceberg Lettuce, Zigzag (1

New version of Iceberg Lettuce:

Iceberg Lettuce:

Download

I did the most changes to Iceberg Lettuce out of the six maps I updated with new versions (the other four I’ll post maybe later today). I felt like having ruins in the start zone really hurt the map before, so pushing them out onto the raised grass area wildly helps your development. And the new placements of the single-hex glacier, as well as the two trees and two bushes, I believe are better. Some of the nearby grass hexes and ice tiles had to be reconfigured too. Other than that the rest of the map is the same.

The other four maps I have new versions of are Impasse, Secret Cemetery, Grinder, and Black Ice. They each have minor changes, I think the first three are just a single thing moved/changed.

Edit: I had a new version of Zigzag, but I’m not that happy with it. Back to the drawing board...

Last edited by Cleon; January 22nd, 2021 at 08:44 AM.
Old May 7th, 2022, 09:36 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Maps: New Version of Iceberg Lettuce (1/22/21)

New maps for the ScapeCon II map contest:

Apparently MediaFire doesn't convert the images into jpeg anymore, so I'm figuring out how to get the images up. But I wanna get these in before the deadline...

Mesa:

Sets Required: 1 RotV, 1 FotA
Glyphs: 2 Random Power Glyphs
Date Uploaded: 5/7/22

Download

Sanctuary:

Download

Sets Required: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 TJ
Glyphs: 2 random Power Glyphs
Date Uploaded: 5/7/22

Last edited by Cleon; May 7th, 2022 at 10:40 PM.
Old May 7th, 2022, 09:44 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I can’t see the images.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 7th, 2022, 09:53 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I can’t see the images.
Yeah, I'm working on that. Apparently MediaFire doesn't convert the images into jpeg anymore lol.
Old May 7th, 2022, 10:41 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Re: Cleon's Maps: Mesa and Sanctuary (5/7/22)

Alright sick, I figured it out. @Sir Heroscape
Old May 8th, 2022, 01:41 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Cleon's Maps: Mesa and Sanctuary (5/7/22)

images are a bit fuzzy/zoomed out...but I think Mesa looks pretty sick.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 1st, 2023, 10:44 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Re: Cleon's Maps: 3 New Maps! (Vanguard, Sabertooth, Gem)

Three new maps! I've been working on quite a bit of maps, and here are three that are finished.

Vanguard:

Sets Required: 1 RotV
Glyphs: two random Power Glyphs
Date Uploaded: 3/1/23

Here's a new 1 RotV map. The idea that popped into my head is two leading lines of armies meeting at the center of a battlefield, about to clash, hence the name. There's a lot of wrapping around the ruins to take or retake or challenge height in the gameplay I've experienced, it flows like parts of a figure 8, which is pretty cool.

Download

Sabertooth:

Sets Required: 1 SotM, 1 TT
Normal Snow, Normal Ice

This is maybe my favorite of this batch of three. Sabertooth is kind of like a SotM version of Parallel. But it has a bit of a different middle. I hope the outside double hex spaces aren't too strong and are nulled enough by Hive/Glacier LoS blockers. In my games there's been some strong setups with double spacers but it hasn't been too dominant.

Download

Gem:

Download

Sets Required: 1 SotM, 1 BftU

Gem is a map that uses only the dungeon and shadow (and outcrops) from BftU, and nothing more. It's something I want to do more of; I'm certainly going to make a 1RotV+1BftU map that uses only the dungeon/shadow in the near future. The name comes from the center rock hex aesthetically acting as a big marveling gemstone.

I'm also planning a huge construction to this thread. With the help of my buddy Sheep, I'm going to update this with better, hd pictures of all of my recent maps. I also am going to go through and update many of my older maps with new, superior versions (many of them are pretty...bad lol). And I think some of my earliest ones I'll just keep as they are and put them under an 'Older Maps' category, since several are just nostalgic to me. But I'd say a good 40% or so of mine I'm going to remake. But before undergoing all that I decided to just get these ones up.
Old March 2nd, 2023, 04:49 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Three new maps! I've been working on quite a bit of maps, and here are three that are finished.

Vanguard:

Sets Required: 1 RotV

Here's a new 1 RotV map. The idea that popped into my head is two leading lines of armies meeting at the center of a battlefield, about to clash, hence the name. There's a lot of wrapping around the ruins to take or retake or challenge height in the gameplay I've experienced, it flows like parts of a figure 8, which is pretty cool.

Download

Sabertooth:

Sets Required: 1 SotM, 1 TT
Normal Snow, Normal Ice

This is maybe my favorite of this batch of three. Sabertooth is kind of like a SotM version of Parallel. But it has a bit of a different middle. I hope the outside double hex spaces aren't too strong and are nulled enough by Hive/Glacier LoS blockers. In my games there's been some strong setups with double spacers but it hasn't been too dominant.

Download

Gem:

Download

Sets Required: 1 SotM, 1 BftU

Gem is a map that uses only the dungeon and shadow (and outcrops) from BftU, and nothing more. It's something I want to do more of; I'm certainly going to make a 1RotV+1BftU map that uses only the dungeon/shadow in the near future. The name comes from the center rock hex aesthetically acting as a big marveling gemstone.

I'm also planning a huge construction to this thread. With the help of my buddy Sheep, I'm going to update this with better, hd pictures of all of my recent maps. I also am going to go through and update many of my older maps with new, superior versions (many of them are pretty...bad lol). And I think some of my earliest ones I'll just keep as they are and put them under an 'Older Maps' category, since several are just nostalgic to me. But I'd say a good 40% or so of mine I'm going to remake. But before undergoing all that I decided to just get these ones up.
Nice- I like Vanguard a lot! It's almost like Dry Season, but without the central valley and with some well-placed pockets of height.
Old March 6th, 2023, 07:25 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Thanks! Yeah Dry Season definitely popped in my head once or twice while I was making it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios