Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 15th, 2019, 05:52 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Monthly time is sneaking up on us! I hope you're all getting ready! How about some maps to get you pumped:

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; January 19th, 2019 at 05:24 PM.
Old January 15th, 2019, 06:26 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’m bringing a +1 first timer

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 15th, 2019, 06:44 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I’m bringing a +1 first timer
Awesome! It's looking like we'll have a good amount of first timers this go around!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 15th, 2019, 09:46 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'll bring Lava Mound and Platypus

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 16th, 2019, 01:40 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

I will be bringing my wee little brother (he’s 8 but plays Heroscape better than I do) the only reason I haven’t brought him in previous tournaments is I didn’t want him to wipe the floor with us all.

I will also be bringing a buddy of mine.
Old January 16th, 2019, 09:22 PM

Quote:
I'll bring Lava Mound and Platypus
Sweetness, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
I will be bringing my wee little brother (he’s 8 but plays Heroscape better than I do) the only reason I haven’t brought him in previous tournaments is I didn’t want him to wipe the floor with us all.

I will also be bringing a buddy of mine.
That's awesome! You've always got to watch out for those 8 year-olds; we've had a few notorious for taking a good amount of wins!

10 Points Under Videos

Old January 17th, 2019, 12:34 PM

I’ve got 2 maybes and Shaggy told me he’s coming. Also, I think @Saints_Wrath should be coming as well.
@shmet how about you and your Provo buds?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 18th, 2019, 10:47 AM

shmet Woo who?

I think I will probably come, it basically depends on whether or not I can find someone to cover my shift at work. I have not talked with my friend about it for a few weeks, but last I heard he wanted to come. I'll talk to him and get a better idea.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old January 18th, 2019, 03:28 PM

Hey Utah folks! I’ll be posting details soon about our Idaho tourney on February 9th. Again we wanna invite you up to come have a good time! We already have 12 RSVP’s and counting! It’ll start @3:00pm on the 9th at a Gamestore in idaho falls. For those of you making the drive I’m also offering to let you stay the night at my place after the tourney. We can have up to 7 people for sleeping accommodations (2 on a queen, 1 air mattress, 1 Futon, 1 on couch, 1 on couch, 1 with floor pad). Anyone else that wants to come up will have to bring a sleeping bag and find some floor space, but we’ll have a blast regardless! So hurry quick and RSVP

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 18th, 2019, 04:42 PM

Quote:
I’ve got 2 maybes and Shaggy told me he’s coming. Also, I think @Saints_Wrath should be coming as well.
Awesome! I hope they all can make it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
I think I will probably come, it basically depends on whether or not I can find someone to cover my shift at work. I have not talked with my friend about it for a few weeks, but last I heard he wanted to come. I'll talk to him and get a better idea.
Sounds great, hopefully work works out!

We're at about a week away, and there are still a lot of people we haven't heard from! Where are you at, @UtahScott @Starling_ @Isak @antmarchingroves @tanmad21 @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @wjscaper @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Ginja Ninja @Jazack @Uklabokalala @Warband @dgillis @CrashMan00 We'd love to see as many of you as possible next week for some sweet sweet Heroscape action!

10 Points Under Videos

Old January 21st, 2019, 09:34 PM

For all you Utah boys interested in coming up for a tournament weekend in Idaho next month, go HERE for details. We're doing a fun tourney, and those that wanna make the drive can stay over night at my place to hang out that night after the tourney!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 21st, 2019, 10:19 PM

shmet Woo who?

I won't be able to come to the tournament this Saturday, sorry! I was going to go home over the three day weekend, but things didn't work out, so I'm going back this weekend instead.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events