Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 26th, 2010, 02:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Anti-Monitor

The Book of The Anti-Monitor

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 1
CRISIS IN TIME

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Crisis Anti-Monitor Action Pack set.
Its model number and name are #225 / Anti-Monitor.

Character Bio - The Anti-Monitor is not only an enemy of the Green Lantern Corps, but he is an enemy of the entire Multiverse. Billions of years ago, on the planet Maltus, there existed a race of beings, blue-skinned and immortal. One of these beings, Krona, was a scientist obsessed with the origins of the universe, even though a taboo existed amongst the ancient Oans concerning the viewing of the origins of the universe. Krona created a machine that allowed him to see into the moment of creation. Somehow, his experiment disrupted the process of creation, with terrible consequences." One of these consequences was Anti-Monitor, technically Monitor of the Anti-Matter Universe, and he became obsessed with wiping the Multiverse, including the well known Universes of Earth I and Earth II completely out of existence!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: Anti-Monitor is a double-based figure.
  • Anti-Monitor is an Event Hero and follows Event Hero rules.
-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Splash; August 1st, 2022 at 07:25 PM. Reason: png
Old September 26th, 2010, 02:04 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Anti-Monitor

NAME = ANTI-MONITOR

SPECIES = ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = MALEVOLENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 20

LIFE = 30

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 1600

MASTER OF TIME
If you win initiative and at least one Order Marker is on this card, you may immediately remove one unrevealed Order Marker from one Army Card of each opponent at random.

ERASE FROM EXISTENCE
Once per round, after moving and instead of attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die once for each enemy figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Anti-Monitor. If the figure is a Squad figure and you roll 8 or higher, destroy it. If the figure is a Hero figure and you roll 20 or higher, destroy the Hero.

MASTER OF SPACE
After you complete a turn with any figure you control, if an unrevealed "X" Order Marker is on Anti-Monitor's card, you may reveal it and immediately take a turn with Anti-Monitor. During this turn, instead of moving normally, you may place Anti-Monitor on any unoccupied spaces within 10 spaces of Anti-Monitor. When Anti-Monitor moves with Master of Space, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Spoiler Alert!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Ronin; October 23rd, 2017 at 11:12 PM. Reason: corrected uniqueness from Unique to Event - card correct, error in SP only
Old September 26th, 2010, 02:34 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I love it. Getting accurate costing could prove difficult though. I don't think Master of Space needs to be reeled at all. I like it just how it is with the below correction:

Quote:
MASTER OF SPACE
After the completion of any turn, if an unrevealed X Order Marker is on Anti-Monitor's card, you may reveal it and immediately take a turn with Anti-Monitor. During this turn, instead of moving, you may place Anti-Monitor on any unoccupied spaces within 10 spaces of Anti-Monitor. When Anti-Monitor moves using Masters of Space, if he is engaged, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks
Cheers
Old September 26th, 2010, 06:39 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Looks cool, as I had expected from you mentioning some ideas before on the phone. Though as I got razzed for not having some feet in some pictures of Commish Gordon, you might get razzed for not having the top half of Anti-Monitor in your pictures.

You might be the only one to have this figure, so you might have to break out the Bat-Camera again on this one.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 26th, 2010, 09:08 AM

Yeah, I know. Only one of those pictures is usable on a card, so I'll need A3n to tell me if it's usable enough. The others were just taken to show people that, "hey, he does fit on two bases."
On playtesting, I think the standard type of playtesting is out for this guy. It's army tests or nothing, because you simply can't draft enough squads to go after him and fit in a regulation start zone, and there are no heavy hitters powerful enough to tackle him alone (though I do think Thor is a good draft against him). So I'm thinking we'll just need to do four or five army tests on him for every test.
I do think his cost will probably waver in a range in the hundreds of points rather than in the tens, but I think we can narrow it down fairly accurately.
I'm glad you're on board with Master of Space. As for the "Masters Space" wording, I forget which official wording Griff pointed me to on that one. Hopefully he can post today and remind me.
Though if the official precedent isn't working for us in the wording and it just sounds awkward, I have no issues going in another direction.

Old September 26th, 2010, 07:46 PM

So, other than maybe adjusting some wording, should I just start testing this guy? I figure since I'm asking for such extensive army testing on this guy, I ought to bear the brunt of it.

Old September 26th, 2010, 10:20 PM

C3G PLAY TEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT ANTI-MONITOR

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
PASS

- MIRROR TEST
/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
PASS

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
PASS

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
PASS

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
PASS

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
PASS

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
PASS

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
PASS

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
PASS

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
PASS

- Army Test/ Does it pass?
Map: Martian Warzone: The Heat
Units: Anti-Monitor (1600) vs. Thor (430), Hulk (370), Iron Man (240), Captain America (220), Punisher (180), Spider-Man (160) (1600)
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Anti-Monitor (1600) vs. Professor X (220), Wolverine (280), Beast (170), Angel (90), Deadpool (285), Scarlet Witch (285), Colossus (260) (1590)
Spoiler Alert!

Units: Anti-Monitor (1600) vs. Superman (400), Batman (200), Martian Manhunter (300), Flash (250), Green Arrow (150), Black Canary (190), Robin (120) (1580)
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Nick/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.png[/IMG]

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 28th, 2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old September 26th, 2010, 11:58 PM

I took the last line off Erase From Existence referencing it not being used on Event Heroes, because I realized the Event Hero special rule would cover that.

Old September 27th, 2010, 12:09 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Looks like a whole bunch of Army tests there Bats. Though that's about all you can do with a guy like this. I look forward to seeing how it goes and which armies do better against him. Though being able to remove an OM from the opposition and auto destroy them on a 6 or higher within 6 spaces plays no favorites, I guess other than opponent's with range greater than 6.

It would be neat to see Prof X have Colossus move up and use FBS to throw Wolverine (7 space range for him) and then have Wolvie go for the next activation. Though maybe you'll have to pull the ol' Griff cheese special and wound Wolvie a few times yourself so he can have the two extra attacks before AM auto-destroys him on a 6 or higher.

As long as he doesn't have healing powers, opponents will just have to whittle him down over time. The tough part for the opponent will be OM management because not only can AM remove an OM by winning initiative, but he can easily auto kill a unit within 6 spaces, so you don't want to stack OMs either. You don't want more than one figure within 6 spaces of him at the same time if possible unless they both go in and can lay down some good damage before dying, and the best bet for something like that would be Prof X getting two attacks against AM per turn with Mutan Mind Link.

Interesting stuff indeed.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 27th, 2010, 12:30 AM

Just doing a couple of preliminary tests to see if anything feels "off." I'll let you guys know as I add to the list. Don't feel like my starting a playtest means you can't still suggest/request/insist on changes! If there's anything you don't like/hate/want to suggest, I definitely don't want to stop you.

Old September 27th, 2010, 12:35 AM

Completed the third army test right now (Avengers special) and both teams were definitely in it, but Anti-Monitor had the D20 luck he needed. He only won initiative about once, though, so the OM removal didn't come into play much. I think the range on Erase From Existence needs to be drastically lowered - otherwise he's rolling it for about half the map every time, which means he's got pretty good odds of taking some major players out given all the rolls. I'm going to try it at range 3, I think.

Old September 27th, 2010, 04:35 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma;1215586 Though being able to remove an OM from the opposition and [B
auto destroy them on a 6 or higher[/B] within 6 spaces plays no favorites, I guess other than opponent's with range greater than 6.
Am I missing something here? I read on 20+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Completed the third army test right now (Avengers special) and both teams were definitely in it, but Anti-Monitor had the D20 luck he needed. He only won initiative about once, though, so the OM removal didn't come into play much. I think the range on Erase From Existence needs to be drastically lowered - otherwise he's rolling it for about half the map every time, which means he's got pretty good odds of taking some major players out given all the rolls. I'm going to try it at range 3, I think.
This would alleviate my one concern.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library