Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:11 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Nicholas Esenwein

@Evisceraxe This book should be updated to include the Bloodburst Thrall synergy
Old January 22nd, 2015, 01:23 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Also, somebody should find my mini, because I lost it and I wish I hadn't. I think it's still in my house, so that's a good place to start looking.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 23rd, 2015, 02:27 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Also, somebody should find my mini, because I lost it and I wish I hadn't. I think it's still in my house, so that's a good place to start looking.
I wish I had that problem, I'm having a hard time finding a place to buy this guy and all his little buddies. At a reasonable cost that is. Cough cough Ebay.
Old January 23rd, 2015, 05:06 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Quote:
I wish I had that problem, I'm having a hard time finding a place to buy this guy and all his little buddies. At a reasonable cost that is. Cough cough Ebay.
Miniature Market currently has 3 Bloodburst Thralls (Bloodhulks) at $2.05 per and 5 Preyblood Thralls (Terror Wights) at $1.65 per figure. Those prices aren't too bad from what I have seen.
Auggies' Games has 2 Deathstrike Thralls (Vampire Spawn) for $1.99, which is cheap for that figure.
Coolstuff Inc. has 4 Bloodbursts for $1.99 per, 9 Preybloods at $2.49 apiece. They are also well stocked on Deathstrikes but those are more like $4.
Troll and Toad also has 3 Preybloods and 4 Bloodbursts for around $2 each.

Little Nicky is hard to find on the cheap, especially if you want the Vampire Guildmaster figure.
Good news ... I just found the other mini, the one with a little red on it, which is the Vampire Stalker, cheap on eBay. $5 ($2.50 plus $2.50 shipping). You won't find it for much less than that and the seller has more than 10 in stock.
(Just run a search for "Vampire Stalker").

I hope this helps.

Last edited by jedilou; January 23rd, 2015 at 10:05 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2015, 10:35 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedilou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Quote:
Miniature Market currently has 3 Bloodburst Thralls (Bloodhulks) at $2.05 per and 5 Preyblood Thralls (Terror Wights) at $1.65 per figure. Those prices aren't too bad from what I have seen.
Auggies' Games has 2 Deathstrike Thralls (Vampire Spawn) for $1.99, which is cheap for that figure.
Coolstuff Inc. has 4 Bloodbursts for $1.99 per, 9 Preybloods at $2.49 apiece. They are also well stocked on Deathstrikes but those are more like $4.
Troll and Toad also has 3 Preybloods and 4 Bloodbursts for around $2 each.

Little Nicky is hard to find on the cheap, especially if you want the Vampire Guildmaster figure.
Good news ... I just found the other mini, the one with a little red on it, which is the Vampire Stalker, cheap on eBay. $5 ($2.50 plus $2.50 shipping). You won't find it for much less than that and the seller has more than 10 in stock.
(Just run a search for "Vampire Stalker").

I hope this helps.
Wow thanks, I had a cart full of Thralls last night. Now that you helped me find Nick, I can actually commit to the buy. Thanks again.

Looking forward to trying out another sweet figure of the C3V's.

Thanks @jedilou I got my stalker version today.

Last edited by Not User Name; January 29th, 2015 at 06:16 PM.
Old January 30th, 2015, 10:31 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Just an fyi, the Bloodburst Thralls need to be listed under syngery benefits offered for the Bloodborn Rising special power.
Old January 30th, 2015, 10:32 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks! Tag the OP when you make a suggestion like that, or send a PM.

= =
Old May 3rd, 2015, 02:30 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What is the reason that he can use his respawn power on Soulborgs?
Old May 3rd, 2015, 02:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
That way, it matches Zombies Rise again in only having Undead restrictions. Note that life Drain also works on Soulborgs.
Old May 3rd, 2015, 06:06 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
That way, it matches Zombies Rise again in only having Undead restrictions. Note that life Drain also works on Soulborgs.
Ok, I didn't realize zombies affect soulborg as well
Old September 9th, 2017, 07:27 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This question was asked elsewhere in this thread, but wasn't fully answered: can someone explain the Esenwein family tree? Nicholas is... what exactly?

~TGRF.
Old September 9th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Well, you read the bio in the OP.

I suppose I always imagined him as Cyprien's brother, or possibly cousin. Nephew might be more interesting. There is no canonic answer, though, so if you're writing some fan fiction for him, go for it.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs