Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 29th, 2011, 01:30 AM

Cat Attack Man is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Nicholas Esenwein

Hey guys. Loving the customs.

Can anyone answer why Nicholas is under Valkrill, when the rest of the Esenweins are Utgar? Just curious. I wonder if rather than following a likley family tree it were simply to boost Valkrill numbers.

Cheers

Last edited by Cat Attack Man; January 21st, 2014 at 06:58 PM.
Old November 29th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Suffice it to say Nicholas doesn't get along well with his family.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 29th, 2011, 12:36 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Attack Man View Post
Hey guys. Loving the customs.

Can anyone answer why Nicholas is under Valkrill, when the rest of the Esenweins are Utgar? Just curious. I wonder if rather than following a likley family treet it were simply to boost Valkrill numbers.

Cheers
Sibling Rivalry

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 11th, 2011, 02:25 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is three preyblood thralls enough to use with Nicholas?
Old December 11th, 2011, 10:48 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Is three preyblood thralls enough to use with Nicholas?
Three is a good number, so you have some options when you want to bring a destroyed one back. I all depends on how you want o use them and what your Army build is, but I'd say the *Sweet Spot* for Preybloods is 3.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 21st, 2012, 08:16 PM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker

For some reason I thought this guy would have A Coward's Reward.
Old June 14th, 2012, 03:07 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Synergy with the Deathstrike Thralls for Bloodborn Rising needs to be added to the OP.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 16th, 2012, 02:31 AM

NintendoDude23 Woo who?

Hey I just killed you,
and this is crazy,
but now you’re undead,
so slay them for me!
Old August 16th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I've got a question about the Esenweins... how is everyone related? I'm thinking Nicholas is Cyprein's nephew, Sonya is Cyprein's wife, Iskra is Cyprien's daughter? And Marcu, well who knows how he fits in!

Anyone else have ideas on the Esenwein family tree? (reunions must get awkward)
Old August 16th, 2012, 03:23 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I've got a question about the Esenweins... how is everyone related? I'm thinking Nicholas is Cyprein's nephew, Sonya is Cyprein's wife, Iskra is Cyprien's daughter? And Marcu, well who knows how he fits in!

Anyone else have ideas on the Esenwein family tree? (reunions must get awkward)
Marcu is actually Cyprien's brother. From his bio you learn that Cyprien cursed him as Utgar summoned the Esenweins to Valhalla.
Old December 11th, 2012, 04:50 AM

Rudiger is surprisingly tart

i do believe that 'Vampire Guildmaster' and 'Savage Encounters' need to swap position in the model details.
Old February 26th, 2013, 07:21 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

The D&D Dungeon Command expansion, Curse of Undeath, comes with a Vampire Stalker figure that is the same sculpt as the Vampire Guildmaster figure used for Nicholas Esenwein. The cape is painted differently, but otherwise the mini is identical. I just thought this info should probably go in the OP, since the original figure has gotten scarce and expensive.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs