Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 3rd, 2021, 10:44 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Axentia

The Book of Axentia

C3V Wave 23- Yngvild's Vision - Heroes of Delford's Glade

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers vs. X-Men set. Its name is Phoenix Force.
This figures uses a large single-spaced base.

Character Bio: The villagers huddle in the town square, knowing that the town guard has been massacred in a battle down by the river's edge. The barbarians, the villagers fear, will come soon.

A scream tears through the night, and a furious explosion brightens the starlit sky. Jandar's noble Phoenix has come to the villagers' rescue, sacrificing herself to destroy the invaders. The Phoenix, they know, will return another day.

Quote:
IMMOLATION 14
After moving and before attacking, you must roll the 20-sided die for Axentia and then once for each figure adjacent to Axentia. If you roll a 14 or higher, that figure receives 1 wound. Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by immolation.

PHOENIX RISING
When Axentia would be destroyed, do not destroy Axentia. If it is Axentia's turn, her turn ends immediately. Before the next Order Marker is revealed by any player, remove all wound markers from this Army Card and roll the 20-sided die for all figures within 2 clear sight spaces of Axentia, one at a time. If you roll a 7 or higher, the figure receives a wound. After using Phoenix Rising, negate all powers on this card except Flying for the rest of the game.

FLYING
When counting spaces for Axentia's movement, ignore elevations. Axentia may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Axentia starts to fly, if she is engaged she will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Quote:
Q: If Axentia is destroyed by her own Immolation, does she continue to roll for all adjacent figures?
A: No. If Axentia is destroyed by Immolation her turn ends immediately.

Q: After Axentia is destroyed and is in the process of Phoenix Rising, what happens if Axentia receives additional wounds?
A: Axentia cannot be destroyed until Phoenix Rising is complete. While Axentia can continue to collect wounds, they will all be removed by Phoenix Rising.

Q: If Axentia dies from a leaving engagement attacks and Phoenix Rising begins, does Axentia move onto the new space?
A: No. Axentia is destroyed and starts Phoenix Rising before leaving the original space, and Phoenix Rising ends Axentia's turn immediately.
[/QUOTE]

Synergy Benefits Received

Power Ranking and Master Index

-TBD

Unit Strategy Review

-TBD

Last edited by Sherman Davies; September 25th, 2022 at 11:54 AM. Reason: clarified basing info
Old November 8th, 2021, 09:54 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Axentia

Does anyone have a guide for de-basing her or is it a clean break?
Old November 8th, 2021, 10:01 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post
Mine I was able to just break off the base with my hands, and then dipped in hot water and cut off the part that was inset in the base.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 8th, 2021, 10:20 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post
I tried very hard to break her off the base but couldn't without what I felt was too much force. I ended up taking her to the bench grinder!
Old November 8th, 2021, 10:25 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

-removed

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; January 30th, 2022 at 11:31 PM.
Old November 9th, 2021, 02:12 AM

Success. Thanks guys!
Old November 17th, 2021, 10:05 AM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker

When I try to download the PDF this message comes up. Anyone else having that issue?

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Old November 17th, 2021, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcometx View Post
When I try to download the PDF this message comes up. Anyone else having that issue?

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Fixed!
Old December 2nd, 2021, 04:03 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here’s how I think the Phoenix Rising power works. Tell me if I’m right.

At the point in time that Axentia “would be destroyed”, a trigger happens that makes it so that Axentia cannot be destroyed by any power, glyph, terrain effect, or receiving of additional/excess wounds. This power remains in effect until immediately before the next order marker would be revealed (which may not occur until the next round). This includes the ‘X’ order marker (which is never revealed when being removed, even at the end of the round, unless specified by a special power).

After the first trigger occurs, any revealing of any order marker by anyone, is a second trigger that causes the removal of Axentia’s wounds and powers as though it had happened right before the order marker was revealed.

I hope it is, because if not, I have a ton of timing questions floating around in my brain.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old January 5th, 2022, 04:56 PM

Olivernous Woo who?

It should also be noted that the 5 flames that come with Axentia make great fire elemental proxies!
Old January 6th, 2022, 12:27 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
Here’s how I think the Phoenix Rising power works. Tell me if I’m right.

At the point in time that Axentia “would be destroyed”, a trigger happens that makes it so that Axentia cannot be destroyed by any power, glyph, terrain effect, or receiving of additional/excess wounds. This power remains in effect until immediately before the next order marker would be revealed (which may not occur until the next round). This includes the ‘X’ order marker (which is never revealed when being removed, even at the end of the round, unless specified by a special power).

After the first trigger occurs, any revealing of any order marker by anyone, is a second trigger that causes the removal of Axentia’s wounds and powers as though it had happened right before the order marker was revealed.

I hope it is, because if not, I have a ton of timing questions floating around in my brain.
That sounds right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivernous View Post
It should also be noted that the 5 flames that come with Axentia make great fire elemental proxies!
They do, but I think most, like myself, just bought the Phoenix figure by itself.
Old January 6th, 2022, 07:34 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivernous View Post

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs