Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:16 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Mysterio - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I do like Smoke and Mirrors, heck, I worked on it with you, but I am starting to wonder if it is too similar to Loki's GOD OF EVIL power.
I wonder if the roll shouldn't be a tad higher. Loki's staying power is better, which makes it more valuable for him, but his roll is also a lot higher. The one thing about this that you don't have on Loki is the potential for him to hurt his own units, Two-Face style.
OK.... but isn't that also incentive to send him in against a bunch of enemies alone without any "help" that he could hurt? This guy isn't a team player.
Really? This guy is a consumate team player. He is a member of the Sinister 6 and 12 and he is the frailest of Spidey's villains (even more so than Vulture, who is an old man) and constantly uses henchmen. Whether its as team leader or team member, this guy rarely is on his own.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, also a lot of his Criminal synergies would require him to come out and play with others ... you're not going to get much use out of Kingpin's activation with him if Kingpin has to be too far away, and Black Mask won't be able to boost his attack.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 23rd, 2011, 01:05 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I do like Smoke and Mirrors, heck, I worked on it with you, but I am starting to wonder if it is too similar to Loki's GOD OF EVIL power.
I wonder if the roll shouldn't be a tad higher. Loki's staying power is better, which makes it more valuable for him, but his roll is also a lot higher. The one thing about this that you don't have on Loki is the potential for him to hurt his own units, Two-Face style.
OK.... but isn't that also incentive to send him in against a bunch of enemies alone without any "help" that he could hurt? This guy isn't a team player.
Really? This guy is a consumate team player. He is a member of the Sinister 6 and 12 and he is the frailest of Spidey's villains (even more so than Vulture, who is an old man) and constantly uses henchmen. Whether its as team leader or team member, this guy rarely is on his own.
I wasn't talking about the character Spidey, I was talking about the design.

Besides, my statement wasn't fair. I can certainly find uses for this guy with other figures, but there are also times where I want him to be alone in the middle of a bunch of enemies.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 09:25 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = Mysterio

SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Criminal
PERSONALITY = Tricky

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS =

MASTER OF ILLUSION
After taking a turn with Mysterio, you may choose a small or medium figure within 3 clear sight spaces. Switch Mysterio with the chosen figure. Figures moved by Master of Illusion will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SMOKE AND MIRRORS
When Mysterio [redacted] rolls defense dice against an opponent's normal attack, one shield will block all damage. You may place Mysterio and [redacted] on any empty spaces within 4 spaces of their original placements. Figures moved by Smoke and Mirrors will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FLYING

[redacted]

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 27th, 2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 10:18 PM

Above is the collection of notes and rewrites GP and I worked on tonight.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 10:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Love it. Great work guys.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:35 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool. I really like it too. The idea is to let Mysterio still be an fun standalone hero and then [redacted].

Another thought for this was to release the [redacted]. People get to try out Mysterio for a bit and [redacted].

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 27th, 2012 at 06:22 PM.
Old August 24th, 2011, 12:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Honestly, I was digging the last version, but I can see you guys put a lot of time and energy into this take, so I can get on board.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old August 24th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Shouldn't his secret identity be Quentin Beck? I'd really like to pick a secret identity here to allow us to create a future version of him with a different mini and a different secret identity (several people tried to carry on his name while he was dead).
Old August 24th, 2011, 12:50 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yep. Should be Quentin Beck for identity. Also, [redacted] should have [redacted]. I think there might be a little more work to do, but overall should be a really fun [redacted]. Leaving the door open for future [redacted] will be a nice tease too.

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 27th, 2012 at 06:21 PM.
Old August 24th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

Could be fun to create other [redacted] too like Hulk or something because I know he's done [redacted].

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 27th, 2012 at 06:20 PM.
Old August 24th, 2011, 02:19 PM

Maybe that would finally give us a use for that radioactive clear green Hulk figure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library