Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old February 14th, 2009, 03:43 PM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!
Punisher Mod

Hey all,

I was at a local comic shop today and found this sculpt of the Heroclix Punisher for a buck!

I saw the fantastic cards some of you came up with for this guy so I couldn't resist picking him up and modding him. This was a fun project that only took me an hour or so. All it involved was a base swap and a quick repaint.

The figure was glued down pretty snug onto the heroclix base. I used my razorsaw to cut it smoothly off.

I used a fresh X-acto blade to cut the tabs from captain americas feet.

A small dab of hot glue and presto! Instant HS punisher. I could have left it at that but I hated the stock paint on this figure, unnatural skintone and huge black blobs for eyes. I ended up highlighting the skin with GW's Elf Flesh. After that dried I used a wash of GW Devlan Mud. Then one more slight highlight in Elf Flesh again. A few small spots of white for eyes and teeth and the skin was done.
I also added a quick black wash to the gun and belt feed as well as the brick base to give it more depth. I LOVE how this turned out and now i'm going to be on the hunt for more of these figures.

A close up of the stock paint.

My quick repaint.

Old February 14th, 2009, 03:48 PM

kitman Woo who?
Re: Punisher Mod

That looks sweet I'm going to need to start looking for stuff like that to make thanks for the pic's.
Old February 14th, 2009, 06:48 PM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Punisher Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitman View Post
That looks sweet I'm going to need to start looking for stuff like that to make thanks for the pic's.
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to finding a good Wolverine sculpt. Any Heroclix guys out there that have some Wolverines they want to unload for cash/trade?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions