Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 19th, 2019, 12:24 AM

AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby! AMIS rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla Design Thread

B Warlord just doesn't sound right for an Elf. Not sure I'm enthralled with Queen either. Elven Princess possibly...Maybe to cliche.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; January 19th, 2019 at 12:26 AM. Reason: The word clliche has a certain...I don't know what, quality to it.
Old January 19th, 2019, 02:45 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!

B for me
Old January 19th, 2019, 08:02 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Queen B
Old January 19th, 2019, 03:19 PM

Flash_19 knows what's in an order marker Flash_19 knows what's in an order marker Flash_19 knows what's in an order marker

I'd say B as well.

Check out my maps here and my customs here

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards