Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 20th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
Katana meets Machine Gun (video)

Some of you have probably seen this already since it been around for a long time, but it's still cool to watch. I'm NOT trying to start any "gun vs sword" arguments here. After all, this really has absolutely nothing to do with actual combat, and if you think it does, then you're too dumb to debate the subject anyway. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEgLZ-Z2cto

It's just cool to see how much punishment that blade could take before it gave out. From my count, there were three bullets shattered, two grazes, and one bullet sliced in half(!). Bullet #7 ends it. That's pretty much the entire purpose of this video... so you can see the slow-mo shots of the bullet impacts. Enjoy!

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old June 20th, 2007, 10:06 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
That is badass, thanks for posting that. As for actually trying that in a fight, yeah, I always hate movies, games, and esp. animes that show people blocking every bullet that comes their way with a friggin' sword. Yeah, it's cool, but has 0 reality points.

Btw, the music is from Van Helsing, IIRC, if anyone was wondering....Yep, "Transylvanian Horses."

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 1st, 2007, 01:31 AM

CaveMan has disabled reputation
Poor katana i actually have 2 and i treasure mine at least it put up a fight

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General