Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 10th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Glyph of Infinity: Space Gem

The Book of Glyph of Infinity: Space Gem

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 35
THE INFINITY GAUNTLET

Card PDF

Glyph PDF

Glyph Bio - The Infinity Gems are six precious stones of cosmic origin that give the possessor mastery over a certain power. Collecting and using all six gems will give the wielder omnipotence. The Space Gem grants limitless manipulation of space, allowing for teleportation, dimensional manipulation, creation of wormholes, etc. (ComicVine, 2012)

-Type of Glyph-
  • Equipment Glyph: See the rules for Equipment Glyphs HERE.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits ReceivedSynergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by tcglkn; September 28th, 2021 at 02:19 AM.
Old March 10th, 2013, 11:41 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of the other 5 Infinity Gems: Design

NAME = SPACE GEM
SUBTITLE = TELEPORTATION

INFINITY EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Instead of taking a turn with this figure, you may choose up to two figures within 2 clear sight spaces of this figure and place this figure on any unoccupied space on the battlefield. After placing this figure, place the chosen figures adjacent to this figure. Figures moved by this Glyph will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Quote:

Last edited by tcglkn; September 28th, 2021 at 02:19 AM.
Old March 10th, 2013, 11:45 AM

They're all together now but I'll split these out into separate threads when they're done.

SOUL GEM

REALITY GEM

POWER GEM

SPACE GEM

TIME GEM

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; March 10th, 2013 at 12:33 PM.
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Good stuff Q

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Soul Gem seems sort of odd to me... not a huge fan of that one. Otherwise looks good.
Old March 10th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl
NAME = GLYPH OF INFINITY: SOUL GEM
SUBTITLE = (UNNATURAL REVIVAL)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
Anytime this figure destroys a figure with a normal or special attack, place that figure on this card. Figures on this card may only be placed back on the battlefield by this Glyph. After attacking with this figure, you may place a figure on this card onto any empty space(s) on the battlefield. Immediately make a normal attack with the placed figure, then destroy the placed figure. While the placed figure is on the battlefield, all of its special powers are negated and it is not affected by any other special powers on any Army Card or Glyph.
Should this be a "you may" power so as to not be in conflict with Ghost Rider? After taking the revived turn, should it be "remove from the game" instead of "destroy" so the figure cannot be continually revived?

Quote:
NAME = GLYPH OF INFINITY: REALITY GEM
SUBTITLE = (ORDER MARKER REARRANGE)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
At the beginning of your turn you may rearrange either your and your opponents' Order Markers. Order Markers may not be placed on Army Cards of figures that are not in play.
Will you be able to rearrange revealed OMs as well? This could affect some
figures drastically (like Captain America).

Quote:
NAME = GLYPH OF INFINITY: POWER GEM
SUBTITLE = (+2 ATTACK, SUPER STRENGTH)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
Add 2 to this figure's Attack number. This figure also gains the Super Strength special power.
No issues

Quote:
NAME = GLYPH OF INFINITY: TIME GEM
SUBTITLE = (EXTRA TURN)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
After you complete a turn with any figure you control, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on the card of this figure and take an immediate turn with any Army Card you control.
Yikes -- 16 attacks from the Hired Guns, 4 Hero turns in a Prof X build. This one will be a powerful one.

Quote:
NAME = GLYPH OF INFINITY: SPACE GEM
SUBTITLE = (TELEPORTATION)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
Instead of moving this figure normally, you may choose up to two figures within 2 clear sight spaces of this figure and place this figure on any unoccupied space on the battlefield. After placing this figure, place the chosen figures adjacent to this figure. Figures moved by this Glyph will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
And then they still get to attack? So a melee figure with this glyph could choose to teleport itself and an opponent's figure(s) far away from the action and then make its attack(s)?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 10th, 2013, 02:07 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nothing wrong with your Time write-up, but I've always thought a neat "wow factor" approach would be the ability to re-start a turn after its conclusion, (or perhaps even the game?) nerfing all effects that transpired during that time.

Might be overly ambitious, but if it's doable I think it would be really exciting.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 10th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd be very interested in a "turn reset" Glyph if feasible... I feel like keeping track of where everyone was at the start of what may be multiple activations would be a huge pain though.
Old March 10th, 2013, 02:44 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Soul gem is a bit crazy, most of the others are okay.

For the Power Gem, should they only get the +2 to adjacent figures? Does it boost their powers, or just their physical strength?

The Time Gem I don't think will be that big of a problem. Prof. X must use an OM as far as I remember, to take the turns. Otherwise we could just basically add bonding to whoever has the gem, which would solve many problems. After taking a turn with this figure, you may take a turn with any other figure/card/whatever you control.
Old March 10th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great stuff, quozl! I really like how the timing of each of these is spread out so well: Beginning of Turn, After attacking, While attacking, After turn, Instead of moving normally. And the Mind Gem is passive, of course. This will make it slightly less painful for one unit to potentially combine them all with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
NAME = GLYPH OF INFINITY: SOUL GEM
SUBTITLE = (UNNATURAL REVIVAL)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
Anytime this figure destroys a figure with a normal or special attack, place that figure on this card. Figures on this card may only be placed back on the battlefield by this Glyph. After attacking with this figure, you may place a figure on this card onto any empty space(s) on the battlefield. Immediately make a normal attack with the placed figure, then destroy the placed figure. While the placed figure is on the battlefield, all of its special powers are negated and it is not affected by any other special powers on any Army Card or Glyph.
Should this be a "you may" power so as to not be in conflict with Ghost Rider? After taking the revived turn, should it be "remove from the game" instead of "destroy" so the figure cannot be continually revived?
I'm in favor of both the "you may" and the removed from the game aspect (which fits Thanos as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad
Quote:
NAME = GLYPH OF INFINITY: REALITY GEM
SUBTITLE = (ORDER MARKER REARRANGE)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
At the beginning of your turn you may rearrange either your and your opponents' Order Markers. Order Markers may not be placed on Army Cards of figures that are not in play.
Will you be able to rearrange revealed OMs as well? This could affect some
figures drastically (like Captain America).
Good call. I think this should be unrevealed OMs only.

Quote:
Quote:
NAME = GLYPH OF INFINITY: TIME GEM
SUBTITLE = (EXTRA TURN)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
After you complete a turn with any figure you control, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on the card of this figure and take an immediate turn with any Army Card you control.
Yikes -- 16 attacks from the Hired Guns, 4 Hero turns in a Prof X build. This one will be a powerful one.
For ease of testing, I'd prefer to see the extra turn just work for "this figure." That said, as LP mentions, Prof X only can use Mutant Mind Link after revealing a numbered Order Marker on his card.

Quote:
Quote:
NAME = GLYPH OF INFINITY: SPACE GEM
SUBTITLE = (TELEPORTATION)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
Instead of moving this figure normally, you may choose up to two figures within 2 clear sight spaces of this figure and place this figure on any unoccupied space on the battlefield. After placing this figure, place the chosen figures adjacent to this figure. Figures moved by this Glyph will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
And then they still get to attack? So a melee figure with this glyph could choose to teleport itself and an opponent's figure(s) far away from the action and then make its attack(s)?
I wouldn't mind seeing this restricted somehow. Maybe once per round? Or instead of moving and attack normally? We have to keep in mind that the true test of these will be how they are all combined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Nothing wrong with your Time write-up, but I've always thought a neat "wow factor" approach would be the ability to re-start a turn after its conclusion, (or perhaps even the game?) nerfing all effects that transpired during that time.

Might be overly ambitious, but if it's doable I think it would be really exciting.
I have an idea for a figure doing something like this. PM me if you're interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Soul gem is a bit crazy, most of the others are okay.
It riff off of an official power (I forget which - DnD era). I like the idea of using it to control a figure's "soul" and "ghost" them for a turn. It's a fun idea that helps differentiate that gem from the others.

I suppose if we wanted to keep it really simple, we could just have some sort of life boost for the figure holding the glyph, but I'm not pushing for that change or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre
For the Power Gem, should they only get the +2 to adjacent figures? Does it boost their powers, or just their physical strength?
Looking at the bio, I'd say it boosts both their strength level and their actual powers, so adjacent and ranged both should be boosted, I'd think.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 10th, 2013, 04:13 PM

Thanks, guys. It's a bit crazy doing 5 of these at once but I agree with most of Bats' post which sums up the changes needed pretty well. Soul gem riffs off an artifact glyph from a D&D wave that brings back a dead hero to make an attack.

As for Space Gem, why do you see a need for restricting it? The figure has to not move and already be within 2 spaces of the figures to teleport them.

Quote:
Old March 10th, 2013, 04:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I got nothing to add that SirG or Bats didn't cover. Overall the idea behind each is solid.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library