Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 7th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Flash (Jay Garrick) - DR Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Due to his bright colors I should be able to use your mini photo's here. The Ross art works too.
Awesome!

Quote:
The best part about the Ross art for these is that if it doesn't fit the window it's easy postwork to fill the space...and it does look great and unifies the team on the cards. One think I liked about the first class x-men cards was the unified look of the cards with colors...using the same distinctive art source for these guys accomplishes the same thing only better.
Agreed, using the same artist's work for a faction does pull them together nicely. I only wish now we had decided on this sooner and done the same for Alan Scott.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 7th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Flash (Jay Garrick) - Design Phase

post-yea to editing

I know this is a change from the other Superspeed special powers, but I believe we have formalized the use of pronouns since the first iteration of this power (and should probably go back and change the others as well).

SUPERSPEED
Flash may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. After taking a turn with Flash, if Flash he did not use his Disorienting Whirlwind special power this turn, Flash he may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

DISORIENTING WHIRLWIND
After moving and before attacking with Flash, you may choose 2 figures Flash he moved through this turn and either:
- move up to 1 unrevealed Order Marker from each chosen figure's Army Card to the other chosen figure's Army Card in the same army, as long as both figures are in the same Army; or
- switch the chosen figures.
Figures moved by Disorienting Whirlwind never take any leaving engagement attacks.

INSPIRING SPEEDSTER
All Mystery Men, Protégés, and figures with the Superspeed or Speed Force special powers you control that are within 6 clear sight spaces of Flash add 1 to their Defense numbers.

ORIGINAL DESIGN:
Spoiler Alert!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 7th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Flash (Jay Garrick) - DR Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Due to his bright colors I should be able to use your mini photo's here. The Ross art works too.
Awesome!

Quote:
The best part about the Ross art for these is that if it doesn't fit the window it's easy postwork to fill the space...and it does look great and unifies the team on the cards. One think I liked about the first class x-men cards was the unified look of the cards with colors...using the same distinctive art source for these guys accomplishes the same thing only better.
Agreed, using the same artist's work for a faction does pull them together nicely. I only wish now we had decided on this sooner and done the same for Alan Scott.
It's not too late to change it for Alan Scott, is it? Let's just find some art for him and make that change pre-release.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 7th, 2016, 12:59 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Thanks SirG! SP updated. I'll look at getting the other uses of Superspeed updated too.

Old January 8th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
- move up to 1 unrevealed Order Marker from each chosen figure's Army Card to the other chosen figure's Army Card in the same army, as long as both figures are in the same Army; or
I get what you're going for with this change, but I don't think the sentence flows clearly at all.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 8th, 2016, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I get what you're going for with this change, but I don't think the sentence flows clearly at all.
Yeah, looking over it again it doesn't really flow right. If it was a more general OM movement power I think it'd work ("...to another figure's Army Card in the same army"), but because it's limited to swapping between the chosen figures it doesn't fit.

Old January 10th, 2016, 08:46 PM

Brainstorming other ways of wording it, what about this:

Quote:
DISORIENTING WHIRLWIND
After moving and before attacking with Flash, you may choose 2 figures he moved through this turn and either:
- switch the chosen figures; or
- if the chosen figures are in the same Army, move up to 1 unrevealed Order Marker from each chosen figure's Army Card to the other chosen figure's Army Card.
Figures moved by Disorienting Whirlwind never take any leaving engagement attacks.

Old January 10th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Flash (Jay Garrick) - Final Editing

Looks good to my normal person eyes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 11th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Brainstorming other ways of wording it, what about this:

Quote:
DISORIENTING WHIRLWIND
After moving and before attacking with Flash, you may choose 2 figures he moved through this turn and either:
- switch the chosen figures; or
- if the chosen figures are in the same Army, move up to 1 unrevealed Order Marker from each chosen figure's Army Card to the other chosen figure's Army Card.
Good with it as long as it fits.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 11th, 2016, 07:04 PM

Awesome, SP updated. @japes , I think we're ready for the cards now.

Old January 11th, 2016, 09:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

I'm not sure how we handle speed trails on figures. I thought we had one I could compare but we didn't. They were always alternate figures.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 11th, 2016, 09:29 PM

They look beautiful, japes! OP updated.

Everything should be in order now, so I'll propose for On Deck tomorrow as long as no issues come up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library