Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 14th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Zabu - Design Phase

I'll go A.
Old July 14th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

B for me.
Old July 14th, 2014, 05:33 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

A. It will make the four-attacks-per-OM issue less of a concern, and unless someone can point to a source that shows him being portrayed tougher than Ka-Zar, I don't see why he would need more than 4 Life.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 14th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

B for me as well.

C3G team building links.
Old July 14th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

B as well

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 15th, 2014, 10:58 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A 3
B 5

No we are not playing battleship, but B pulls out. SP updated, and for points I'm thinking 150.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old July 17th, 2014, 07:49 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's what I've got so far for Zabu:
Quote:
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Zabu)

- THEME TEST/ Pass.

- MIRROR TEST/ Pass.

- BONDING TEST/ Not really.

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Little too strong right now.

- POWER CHECK/ Does not pass, Hunter’s Companion is too strong.

- FUN TEST/ Pass, he is fun, but probably broken.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Pass.

- DRAFTING TEST/ Pass.

- USAGE TEST/ Pass.

- STRATEGY TEST/ Pass.

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Tests
- Does he pass?
Iffy pass, leaning towards fail.
- What should be the unit's point value? 150 doesn’t quite feel right.
- Give a brief overview. Zabu won 5 out of 6, and without be able to use Hunter’s Companion.

Spoiler Alert!

Squad Tests
- Does he pass? Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? Not quite sure.
- Give a brief overview. Zabu lost both games, but he isn’t going to do good against squads.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 1
- Does he pass? Not sure.
- What should be the unit's point value? 150 doesn’t seem like it’s going to work.
- Give a brief overview. Zabu killed more than his points worth by a lot.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal Attack: 4 wounds to Thanos and 1 wound to Batman.
Special Attack: 2 wounds to Ms. Marvel.
Power Usage:
Hunter’s Companion: chosen Hero is Ka-Zar; times moved with 4; times attacked with 8.
Devastating Pounce Special Attack: times used 3; wounds taken 2.
Jungle Strength: added 5 attack dice; added 1 defense dice.
Map: Island Plane Crash.
Units: Army 1: Ka-Zar (170), Zabu (150), Enchantress (380), Invisible Woman (215), Angel (Warren Worthington III)(90) (1005) VS Army 2: Ms. Marvel (350), Thanos (C3G)(500), Batman (Terry McGinnis)(150) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
- Does he pass? No.
- What should be the unit's point value? A points change isn’t going to fix this.
- Give a brief overview. Zabu did 400 points worth.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal Attack: 6 wounds to Brainiac.
Special Attack: #.
Power Usage:
Hunter’s Companion: chosen Hero Kraven; times moved with 2; times attacked with 8.
Devastating Pounce Special Attack: times used 1; wounds taken 1.
Jungle Strength: added 0 attack dice; added 0 defense dice.
Map: Island Plane Crash.
Units: Army 1: Zabu (150), Kraven (200), Captain America (C3G)(240), Baron (Helmut) Zemo (200), (790) VS Army 2: Brainiac (800)
Spoiler Alert!
I'm thinking some changes are in order. What I'm thinking right now is, drop his life by 1, drop his normal attack by 1, restrict Hunter's Companion so Zabu can only attacks once per turn and after an Order Marker is revealed.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; July 17th, 2014 at 08:19 PM.
Old July 17th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd drop his attack and defense by one each and restrict Hunter's Companion. He won some of those without taking any wounds.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2014, 09:36 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I'm thinking some changes are in order. What I'm thinking right now is, drop his life by 1, drop his normal attack by 1, restrict Hunter's Companion so Zabu can only attacks once per turn and after an Order Marker is revealed.
I like all those changes. Lowering the Life will help more than Defense, as it will make Pounce SA more of a risk.

Old July 17th, 2014, 09:43 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If the defense is lower, he'll get wounds faster, which will make the pounce more of a risk.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2014, 10:01 PM

Except that Pounce is a power that gets used early, generally before he's been attacked. I could honestly see both being lowered, if one isn't enough to keep him in check.

Old July 17th, 2014, 10:10 PM

I'll agree with your last point for sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library