Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 6th, 2012, 07:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Parademon - Design Phase

Could just be a tie, I'm pretty sure that's how Valhalla Scape ruled situations like that.
Old October 6th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just checked the classic Frost Giant's thread because it has Dying Swipe, which is pretty similar. No out of turn attacking issues and they did rule it was a draw if the Dying Swipe took out the last figure.

So I think we're good then. Any thoughts on dropping "Exploding" from the power name and do we want his point cost going down by lowering his Life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 6th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Any thoughts on dropping "Exploding" from the power name and do we want his point cost going down by lowering his Life?
I'd be in favor of both, of course.
Old October 7th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd cool either way on the life/point cost. I'm good with dropping exploding. And I'm glad the official game ruled both of those questions as they did, because that's how I was going to say it should be.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 7th, 2012, 12:28 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So would dropping the Life to 5 make him worth 200 points?

Quote:
Old October 7th, 2012, 12:31 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I think I'd start him there. Wow, I didn't realize what a tiny threat range he had before - 4 move and range 1. So he might even end up under 200 with that change.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 7th, 2012, 12:44 PM

OK, making that change and sending to ERB.

Quote:
Old October 7th, 2012, 01:31 PM

1st ERB:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth
Is it 3 unblockable attack dice against each figure, or 3 dice against all figures? Could add up to a lot of dice rolling. I also wonder if the wonkiness of his blast radius might make him hard to price... But I really like the design and he should be fun!
Any way to word that so it's clear that 3 attack dice are rolled against each figure?

Quote:
Old October 7th, 2012, 01:50 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The old 'One at a time' clause? I should have put that in my ERB response.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old October 7th, 2012, 05:33 PM

Yeah, good call on the "one at a time".

Old October 7th, 2012, 06:14 PM

Added. Thanks!

Quote:
Old October 7th, 2012, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Parademon

Parademon. Is there an echo in here?

Just got back from a nice hike, and no ticks to report!!! I wish I had started earlier, because I had to turn around before the sun set.

Apokolyptian Weaponry
Since the Shock Troopers have it, so should Parademon. It’s also a cool ability, and the low attack of 2 gives you a 25% of landing at least one wound.

Mother Box Bandolier
Before reading this, I have to say this is the most unusual name for an ability I’ve ever seen. Oh, well Lobo was wild. Forgot about him. Ok, let’s see what you’ve got….

Whoa!

If playing with knockback rules and he takes a wound from the attack, I imagine you’d do this before knocking him back and rolling for knockback damage. If he doesn’t take any wounds from the attack, is knocked back, and then takes a wound from knockback damage, I assume you’d still trigger this.

If he takes wounds or is destroyed from an ability, such as from Vision’s Physical Disruption, I don’t think you’d trigger this.

A technical point: if the number of wounds received destroys Parademon, you’d have to determine the figures within 3 clear sight spaces before removing Parademon from the battlefield.

One really cool design touch: you indicate the wounds must come from an opponent’s attack. That nerfs friendly fire, which would be cheesy. Nice touch!

If Parademon’s the last figure on his side, and he goes BOOM and takes out all the opponent’s remaining figures, I guess you have a tie.

Final Thoughts
Awesome Weapon of Mass Destruction. Nothing boring about this baby, and nice to see an addition to the Parademons.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library