Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old June 28th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G PDF Generator-Public

Q for Snapple man, can you generate the Glyph and DO cards?
Old June 28th, 2012, 07:50 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I started at 20, but then brought it down to around ten
Bats had the same problem. Not sure why it's having troubles at the moment, but he seemed to have no problem with 3 pages and less. Just means more printing, but no more wasted paper or ink.
Old June 28th, 2012, 07:51 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Q for Snapple man, can you generate the Glyph and DO cards?
Yup, they're in there. Use the radio buttons labeled Unit/Glyph/DO to update the drop downs.
Old June 29th, 2012, 12:07 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

For the DO's, I plan on printing out one Manhole Cover and Turbo Lift card but like 6-8 of each of the round images you use to actually make them. Is there some way to put a bunch of those on one page? I used the separate page setting but it only let me have 1 of each on the other page.
Old June 29th, 2012, 01:21 AM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
For the DO's, I plan on printing out one Manhole Cover and Turbo Lift card but like 6-8 of each of the round images you use to actually make them. Is there some way to put a bunch of those on one page? I used the separate page setting but it only let me have 1 of each on the other page.
Maybe it's just time for someone to do a new counters and DO sticker page. I might give it try on the weekend if I've got time.
Old June 29th, 2012, 06:24 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Select the "Separate Glyphs" checkbox at the top, then add multiple DO and Glyph cards. Once you generate, you should have 2 PDFs, one with all the cards that you can discard and one that has multiples of all the stickers. Then, go back and make a new PDF with just a single card for each glyph/DO and discard the new sticker PDF. If that's not what you were asking for, let me know.
Old June 29th, 2012, 09:45 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlemonkey View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
This seems really cool. Unfortunately for me, whenever I click on run program it takes me back to the launch screen. Which then requests me to download it again. I must be in the group of people that are behind one of those firewalls, then again I might be just doing it wrong. If I'm not put me down for requesting a zip file.
I'm running into the same thing.
This happened to me as well. If I downloaded it and opened it manually, it worked.
Thanks Puzzle, it seems to be working for me now. Just need the public design cards to be added to the drop down menu next. Pretty awesome tool none the less, thanks for getting this put out for us everyone involved.
Which public designs are missing? Are they released yet? We could definitely do something about getting the not-released-yet public designs incorporated somehow as long as there's a card image somewhere to include. Otherwise, I definitely plan on including all publicly released stuff into the tool as they get released.
Old June 29th, 2012, 12:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That rick worked just fine Snapple. I now have 6 of each on one sheet to get printed out. I wasn't sure how much space they would take up so I stopped at 6 but there is enough room for more then twice that many.

As far as who is missing, the recent public designs are not available. Baron Zemo, Spoiler, Lockheed, etc. are all not on the drop down menu even though their cards are available for all to see. I suspect they were left off because they have not been included as an official wave release yet. I believe that happens once they have 5-6 of the public designs done they want to organize into some kind of loosely themed booster.
Old June 29th, 2012, 02:37 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
That rick worked just fine Snapple. I now have 6 of each on one sheet to get printed out. I wasn't sure how much space they would take up so I stopped at 6 but there is enough room for more then twice that many.

As far as who is missing, the recent public designs are not available. Baron Zemo, Spoiler, Lockheed, etc. are all not on the drop down menu even though their cards are available for all to see. I suspect they were left off because they have not been included as an official wave release yet. I believe that happens once they have 5-6 of the public designs done they want to organize into some kind of loosely themed booster.
Sounds like I've got an update to do this weekend
Old June 29th, 2012, 05:42 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I didn't look for all the Public LD's, but I did notice that Black Cat (my LD ) is missing.
Old June 29th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I like it that you have a section for the C3G Heroes to get bonus content with the "Super Secret Password."
Old June 29th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yep, that just unlocks all the On Deck designs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy