Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old December 29th, 2008, 02:34 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Tom's Marvel Map Thread (Added Marvel Mansion 1/13/09)

Welcome to my Marvel map thread! Please enjoy the maps and feel free to leave me your comments and suggestions (especially playtest results).

Newest Map

Axis Chemical Company added 2/8/09 (Map requires 1 SotM, 1 RttFF, 1 FotA, and 1 Marvel)

There's trouble brewing at the Axis Chemical Company! As the superheroes begin to battle, one of the vats of chemicals has ruptured spilling its toxic contents all over the factory floor. Can your heroes overcome their foes and the deadly toxins?

Previous Maps

Skirmish Underneath the Park added 12/29/08 (Map requires 1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 RttFF, 1 FotA, and 2 Marvel)

View additional pictures HERE, HERE and HERE.

Sewer/Subway added 12/29/08 (Map requires 1 SotM, 1 FotA, and 1 Marvel) [This map is the bottom half of Skirmish Underneath the Park]

Park Fountain added 12/29/08 (Map requires 1 RotV, 1 Marvel, and 1 RttFF) [This map is the top half of Skirmish Underneath the Park]

Marvel Reactor Core added 1/2/09 (Map requires 1 RotV, 1 Marvel, 1 RttFF, and 1 FotA)

Marvel Mansion added 1/13/09 (Map requires 1 RotV, 1 Marvel, 1 RttFF, and 1 FotA)

View additional pictures HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.

Last edited by tom; February 9th, 2009 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Added new map; clean up presentation
Old December 29th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Tom's Marvel Map Thread

Now, that's Marvel!
Old December 29th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is that meant to be a BoM double map? If so, I'd love that to be nominated... Totally sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Now, that's Marvel!

Edit: Wait, is Raelin there as a statue? Awesome idea!

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old December 29th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love the whole concept of the sewer.
Old December 30th, 2008, 04:01 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Is that meant to be a BoM double map? If so, I'd love that to be nominated... Totally sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Now, that's Marvel!

Edit: Wait, is Raelin there as a statue? Awesome idea!
The map was designed with the BoM double map configuration in mind. I would be honored if someone were to nominate the map. And yes, Raelin (or any single space figure you think would look cool) is meant to be a statue in the fountain.
Old December 30th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maybe it is on there already and I didn't see it, but you could really use manhole covers effectively. I have a bunch of them printed out from a file that someone provided on the board, and you could (if you haven't already) put them in strategic places to allow more access into the sewer.
Old December 30th, 2008, 08:57 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm not a big fan of MarvelScape but... I love multi-level maps! Very cool. I've got a few nice ones of my own if you care to check them out.
Old December 30th, 2008, 09:50 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

Please post the sets needed for these maps.
Old December 30th, 2008, 09:58 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Nice work tom. Love the two levels and love that each can stand on its own!

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old December 30th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pti8 View Post
Please post the sets needed for these maps.
My guess: RotV, SotM, 1 FotA, 2 MtCB, and 1 RttFF.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old December 30th, 2008, 10:34 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

Thanks but I think their might be 2 FotA in there but I'm probably wrong
Old December 31st, 2008, 12:13 AM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

My guess:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom on the download page
This map requires 1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 RFF, and 2 Marvel sets.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios