Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 31st, 2022, 04:49 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Eastern Ohio Events - Nov. 12th - Shifting Alliances

Going to miss this one too. In 2020 my brother in law gifted us tickets to Mepacon in eastern PA. After multiple postponements we are finally attending. The weekend of 11/12.

Have fun! Sounds like a cool format.
Old October 31st, 2022, 07:02 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
Going to miss this one too. In 2020 my brother in law gifted us tickets to Mepacon in eastern PA. After multiple postponements we are finally attending. The weekend of 11/12.

@rudyvalentine , you're still alive! Glad to see you on these boards. Still grateful for your feedback and suggestions for improvement on my maps a decade ago.
Old October 31st, 2022, 07:22 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:

@rudyvalentine , you're still alive! Glad to see you on these boards. Still grateful for your feedback and suggestions for improvement on my maps a decade ago.
I’m still around! And honored you even remember me giving my two cents on your awesome maps. I’m a bit out of practice these days, but love the shot of energy the Haslab is giving around here! Exciting to see so much activity and great to hear from you too!
Old November 4th, 2022, 11:12 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Got the wife to move the party to the 13th, so there’s a very good chance I'll be there with the kids now - just gotta make sure I can get ready for the party with her on Friday.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 4th, 2022, 11:30 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:

Enjoy the Con! Our next event will be December 10th if it helps to know ahead of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Got the wife to move the party to the 13th, so there’s a very good chance I'll be there with the kids now - just gotta make sure I can get ready for the party with her on Friday.
We appreciate her! Looking forward to meeting you all next Saturday!
Old November 4th, 2022, 09:17 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Might have another player - stay tuned. Trying to convince one of my old Scape buddies to come

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 7th, 2022, 11:54 AM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

Question, if there are 2 teams of 2 how does intiative work? Do all 4 roll off or?

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old November 7th, 2022, 12:24 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwalker over 9000! View Post
Question, if there are 2 teams of 2 how does intiative work? Do all 4 roll off or?
All 4 players dice-off.

The first round initiative will also decide player turn order for the whole game. Initiative winner goes first. Then it goes across the table to the mirroring opponent. Then diagonal to your teammate. Then to your other opponent. Then diagonal back to the player who won initiative.

That will be the player order for the rest of the game. Winning initiative in future rounds just determines at what point in the player order you start.

Hope that makes sense. I’ll make sure everyone is clear about it on Saturday!
Old November 7th, 2022, 01:09 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

That does make sense! It just wasn't mentioned so I was curious. Thank you for the quick response!

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old November 9th, 2022, 09:38 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Shifting Alliances
Bring two (2) armies. Each army can have 230pts, 10 figures. VC allowed. Marvel banned.
A+ units on dok’s VC Power Rankings are also banned (Deathreavers, Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin (RotV), and Isamu). No figures may be brought in more than one army, and a team may not field more than one of the same unique (by name).

Where is this list found?
Old November 10th, 2022, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Shifting Alliances
Bring two (2) armies. Each army can have 230pts, 10 figures. VC allowed. Marvel banned.
A+ units on dok’s VC Power Rankings are also banned (Deathreavers, Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin (RotV), and Isamu). No figures may be brought in more than one army, and a team may not field more than one of the same unique (by name).

Where is this list found?
All the units in blue.
Old November 10th, 2022, 01:45 PM

Poor Isamu - I keep wanting to put him on teams I think of and I can’t.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events