Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 6th, 2019, 09:20 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Hobgoblin (Design Phase)

Actually, a minor adjustment to that wording edit would keep the blast. Still a bit of a memory effect, but it's not too bad of one.
Quote:
GAS PUMPKIN
After moving and before attacking, you may choose a figure Hobgoblin passed over this turn. All figures who began this player turn adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by Gas Pumpkin. For the rest of this player turn, all affected figures subtract 1 from their Defense number, and when they use a special power and the 20-sided die is rolled, you may subtract 2 from whatever is rolled.
Old March 6th, 2019, 11:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Can we keep the gas mask synergy?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 6th, 2019, 11:21 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Can we keep the gas mask synergy?
Yea, that's totally cool. I just missed grabbing the one with that included. Though that wording for it seems a little odd and counterintuitive. We should probably just spell out the powers like we did before.
Old March 8th, 2019, 08:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Hmm... I do like that "adjacent figures" version but I think at that point we're sort of hedging closer to the "chosen space" issues of clarity - at the start of the turn just doesn't read right to me, particularly since figures can be moved between the start of the turn and the bombing. Something like "currently adjacent" or "adjacent when this special power is used" might clean that up...

...but I think I'll err on the side of simplicity here and go with Ronin's draft, with the player turn in use. I think letting him debuff enemies for his allies is a big part of the design appeal for me.

So I think I'll go into testing with that, see if he feels a bit too un-goblin-y, and move forward based on that feeling.

In the meantime, I went with Pestering Pursuit Special Attack, updated the second post, and here's the checklist thingy:

Competitive Concerns

Spoiler Alert!

Pumpkin Gas also lets the following figures potentially get a bonus:

- Street Thugs
- Killer Penguins
- Hired Guns
- Kingpin

I think the Guns in particular could make for a nasty combination, since that's -1 Defense against up to eight attacks. I think most of the testing is going to have to be with them and the Street Thugs, and I'd love suggestions on what armies to run there.

But I don't think there's any other major competitive concerns, so I'm fine with moving to the Initial if no one has any objections to the above.
Old March 8th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Pumpkin Gas also lets the following figures potentially get a bonus:

- Street Thugs
- Killer Penguins
- Hired Guns
- Kingpin

I think the Guns in particular could make for a nasty combination, since that's -1 Defense against up to eight attacks. I think most of the testing is going to have to be with them and the Street Thugs, and I'd love suggestions on what armies to run there.

But I don't think there's any other major competitive concerns, so I'm fine with moving to the Initial if no one has any objections to the above.
He can also provide the bonus for generalist bonders like Ms. Marvel, Zombie, Lil' Groot, and Nebula.
Old March 8th, 2019, 08:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Good call - wasn't thinking in that direction. This is why I'm not a pro.
Old March 8th, 2019, 08:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Honestly, I think the Hired Guns synergy makes them more of a concern than anything else anyway. Probably worth trying him in a generalist thing or two, but working well with the Hired Guns at all makes me want to see that hit pretty hard in testing.
Old March 8th, 2019, 08:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Honestly, I think the Hired Guns synergy makes them more of a concern than anything else anyway. Probably worth trying him in a generalist thing or two, but working well with the Hired Guns at all makes me want to see that hit pretty hard in testing.
I concur.
Old March 9th, 2019, 08:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah. The Guns are already pretty ridiculous.
Old March 9th, 2019, 01:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good. Excited about this guy. Pre-yea for initial playtesting!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 10th, 2019, 11:16 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Might be a little bit before I can get to testing - have a vacation at the end of the month, though, so probably then.

But either way, I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO INITIAL PLAYTESTING!
Old March 10th, 2019, 11:18 AM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Hobgoblin (VOTE for Initial)

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library