Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 25th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

That is cool with me.
Old April 26th, 2020, 09:16 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

"Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better.
And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."

NAME = MAL
SECRET IDENTITY = MALCOLM REYNOLDS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CAPTAIN
PERSONALITY = COCKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

WAR STORIES
After revealing an order marker on this card and taking a turn with Mal, you may take a turn with any Human Mercenary or Soldier figure you control.

I AIM TO MISBEHAVE
Once per game, after revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Mal, you may choose up to three other Unique Human Heroes you control whose point value is less than Mal's. One at a time, remove an unrevealed Order Marker from each of the chosen figures' Army Cards to take an immediate turn with that figure.

BATTLE SCARS
When defending against a normal attack, add one to Mal's Defense number for each wound marker on this card.

"We've done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."
Old April 26th, 2020, 11:18 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd be tempted to drop War Stories and make I Aim to Misbehave work all the time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 26th, 2020, 11:24 AM

I could see that. Would like to see some other once per game power though, maybe playing into the smuggling theme and involving Serenity.
Old April 26th, 2020, 01:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I kind of liked the Mercenary & Soldier synergy for him, but it would be great to have him use the other members of his team that are not fighters too though. Dig Battle scars. Would consider bumping up his offense potential somehow, he doesn't hesitate to shoot and seems to hit what he's aiming at every time. 3 attack is what the hired guns have, he's more skilled with a gun then they are.

Not sure if everyone is ready to make the jump to referencing point cost of cards in powers, as such I'm not sure this is the design to push that issue. I think maybe he should only work with humans, since no aliens exist in his universe and he aligns himself with the common man.
Old April 26th, 2020, 02:11 PM

His powers do state Human. I could see bumping up his Attack.
Generally just Jayne and Zoe are with him when fighting so I think limiting to them is fitting. The other crew members have minimal combat abilities except River who is a wildcard.
Old April 26th, 2020, 02:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sorry, missed you already included the Human limitation. I agree that him, Zoe, & Jayne should be the core group when fighting. Like I mentioned before, the others should have support types of powers that required limited OM investment as much as possible since you'd want to have those 3 bonding and fighting most of the time. I really liked your earlier idea of giving all the support people an X reveal power they can use, then give someone like Book an X reset power like the one being talked about for Ace so you could do more than one X reveal power per round when they are all together.
Old April 26th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Point cost mechanics are interesting because theoretically raising his cost also raises how many units he can bond with. That'd actually be a really interesting unit; one where you get to decide how many points they cost when drafting them, but they only work with figures cheaper than them.

I'm definitely for pushing for choices that make them want to be drafted with each other more. War Stories is cool, but I feel like it pushes him towards Cap/Taskmaster just as much as it does his own crew. I definitely think they'll need stronger ties than most factions, since they're so cheap. See the Rogues.
Old April 26th, 2020, 03:05 PM

Could add the point value clause to War Stories to close out Cap and Task.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:23 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = VERGE

SPECIES = SECTOID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = PRECISE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

NEURAL NETWORK 4
Start the game with 4 blue Neural Network Markers on this card. In addition to the class on this card, Verge also has the class of Telepath. Instead of moving or attacking, you may choose an opponent's figure within 5 spaces of Verge. If it is a Common figure, roll one unblockable attack die. If it is a Unique Hero, place a Neural Network Marker on that figure's card, then roll a 20-sided die. On a 10 or more, you may either remove all Order Markers from that card, or that figure must attack a figure of your choosing in range. You may not place Neural Network Markers on cards with a Neural Network Marker on them.

CROWDSOURCING
For every 2 Neural Network Markers on army cards other than this one, add 1 automatic skull when Verge rolls attack dice for a normal attack.

MINDFLAY
Once per turn, instead of moving or attacking, you may roll two unblockable attack dice against each figure with a Neural Network Marker on their card.

NEURAL HEALING
At the end of each round, remove one Wound Marker from this card for each Neural Network Marker on cards other than this one.

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:28 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

I played a lot of Chimera Squad lately since it just came out and I wanted to take another crack at some XCOM stuff for funsies

Verge's ability set essentially is based around adding enemies to his Neural Network which increases his aim, healing and allows him to perform damaging Mindflays against targets within the Network.

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:12 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Pretty cool, but I feel like he’s too powerful? Don’t quite know the point value goal here.

On that first power, is it supposed to be “instead of moving or instead of attacking” or “instead of moving and attacking?”

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy