Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 23rd, 2021, 06:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Your anti-synergy army building crimes finally caught up with you! I'd never play Bucky without a Soldier to bond with and would probably never play ULTRON without his Drones at this point. And Iron Fist loves hanging out with Luke Cage. There's so much meat left on the bone when you just toss a bunch of random figures in an army together. Obviously still something you can have fun with, but results can be a lot more variable.
I just ordered the Ultron Drones from Troll and Toad yesterday! I finally reached them on my list.
Heh, nice.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 23rd, 2021, 07:55 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Hello all Heroscapers! Today is the two for one deal. My second report of the day. Still trying to catch up on all my backlog battle reports! This was is my group’s 23rd game of C3G Heroscape. As I always note, I add new units into groups meta game each week. For this game, I added 11 units to the game because we missed a game last week. Here is what was added: Ra’s al Ghul (I), Luke Cage, Impossible Man, Hush, Manhunters, Science Police, Iron Man (Mark II), Spider Man (C3G), Destiny, and Vixen. I won the last game and picked Comedian to add. I got to get all those Watchmen. Only one left now. We now have 194 units to play with!

This was a two player game. We ended up playing on a three player map of my own design because one of our players had to cancel at the last minute.

We each fielded an army of 1600 pts. Each of us built an army out of 20 random cards. We also got to pick from our new units. Here is what we played:

Gamerhusband (Player 1)

Sabretooth 290
Hush 220
Annihilus 360
Puppet Master 140
Wolverine 280
Deathstroke 280

Player 2

Spider-Girl 140
Impossible Man 430
Red Tornado 300
Deadpool 285
Darkseid 380
Shadow Thief 70

Game Play Summary

The game started with Player 2 aggressively moving out Impossible Man, and Red Tornado. I decided to get Hush up to a higher spot on the board, so I could better use his “Master Manipulator” special power. Impossible Man then leaps right onto the hill I have Hush standing on. I am able to use Sabretooth to leap up and attack Impossible Man. Unfortunately, “Poppupian Pop” takes effect and he is able to move away. While this was going on, Darkseid was also able to get close enough to me that he could use his “Omega Effect Special Attack”. During the rest of this round Wolvernine gets smashed by Impossible Man and Darkseid. Wolvernine never knew what hit him.

So now I’m really getting into hot water. I’ve got two heavy hitters breathing down my neck. Luckily, I throw out Annihilus and go after Darkseid. I get some great rolls with the Cosmic Control Rod and his normal attack. Sabretooth gets a great pounce on him as well. I was about to take out Darkseid, when Player 2 pulls a fast one. He uses Shadow Thief “Shadow Theft” and takes the Cosmic Control Rod, right out of Annihilus’s hand! See pic below:

This allows Darksied to run over and kill Hush. Annihilus in retaliation, was able to put away Shadow Thief pretty quickly. I get control of the Cosmic Control Rod back and kill Darkseid.

Now its on to that annoying Poppupian and taking him out. I move Deathstroke and Annihilus in for the kill. It was a strange battle indeed. We did get a few wounds on him with Deathstroke. Annihilus got a wound by way of “Ignored”. He then “Poppupian Poped” away and I finally put an end to him by my Annihilus Cosmic Control Rod.

Not sure who was going to win this game. Player 2 starts to bring in Red Tornado and Deadpool. The first one I have to deal with is Deadpool. He ends up sandwiched between Annihilus and Deathstroke. He takes out Annihilus with ease. Next Slade and Wade duke it out until I decide to pull Deathstroke away so he can heal. Next Red Tornado comes in and takes out Sabretooth. I try to use Puppet Master and see I can “String Pull 16” Deadpool, but it does not work. Deadpool takes out Puppet Master.

This game comes to and end with Deadstroke engaged to Red Tornado. I give him a few wounds, but then Deadpool comes back and finishes Slade once and for all. Player 2 is the winner and the game. Deadpool has a great endgame run.

Game Awards

Hero: Deadpool

Really shined in the endgame. He took what was a really swingy game and brought it firmly into Player 2’s favor. He takes out Annihilus, Puppet Master, and Deathstroke, and ends the game.

Zero: Wolvernine

He fell fast and hard. We all know the key to killing him. Land a bunch of big blows. He got hit hard by Impossible Man and Darkseid, with no chance to heal, he almost died in his starting zone.

Splash Page Moment: Slade meets Wade!

Just about when this match up starts to enter the endgame, Deadpool and Deathstroke engage each other. I’m sure Deathstroke did not find any of Deadpool's wisecracks very funny. See below:

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old February 23rd, 2021, 08:10 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

With that mass of healers, I was picking you to win for sure!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 23rd, 2021, 08:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I was rooting for Impossible Man. The first of the April Fools style designs
Old February 26th, 2021, 02:13 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Good day C3G! Here is another battle report from my weekly gaming group. This was my groups 24th game of C3G Heroscape. The figures I added into my groups meta game this week were Chameleon, Nick Fury, Mad Hatter, Iron Man MK III, and Magneto (II). From last week’s game, the winner picked Ghost. So now we have a total of 200 figures to play with. It’s great to be at the 200 unit mark! Only around 1000 units left to go!

For the map this week, I modified the board I built the week before. I removed all the trees on the map and turned it into a frozen glacier themed board. See below:

I had a total of three players this week. We built armies out of sets of 20 random cards that were dealt to us. Here is what we fielded.

Gamerhusband (Player 1)

Batman 200
Hulk (C3G) 380
Ozymandias 200
Mad Hatter 90
Zatanna 240
Ventriloquist 90

Player 2

Mass Master 80
Megatron 410
Chameleon 100
Scarlet Witch 285
Silver Surfer 320

Player 3

Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) 300
Green Construct (Mech Warrior)120
Captain Marvel (Billy Baston) 360
Moon Knight 150
Doctor Fate 290

Game Play Summary:

So this was the first game in which a player got both the Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) and the Green Construct. Player 3 opened with him, and went right into my start zone. It was a quick battle. I killed the Green Construct with Hulk, then used Zatanna on Kyle Rayner and was able to “Epiwdnim 17” him. After to big attacks from Zatanna, he was dead. Scarlett Witch then decides to go after Zatanna. This was a cool battle because this was the first time our group had to deal with both figures having “Magical Defence”. What happed next was cool. I tried to “Epiwdnim 17” and rolled a 20! Scarlett Witch lost all her powers.

Next, Player 3 was bummed by losing his Green Lantern so fast. He flies over with Captain Marvel and wipes Chameleon off the map in a single attack. SHAZAM! I then take Hulk over to the Scarlett Witch and remove her from the game. In the mean time, Player 3 is able to get Captain Marvel into my start zone, and lay a huge attack on Oyzmindas and remove him from the game. SHAZAM #2. See pic below:

Now we are in the middle of the game. Hulk leaps over to Player 2’s side and starts to make trouble. He fights Mass Master and Silver Surfer. He gets some wounds on this card to really set off “Rage Enhanced DNA”. He is now throwing 12 dice! He is able to smash both Silver Surfer and Megaton. There was a cool moment when Mass Master got to use Megaton as a handgun on Hulk, but it did not land any wounds. When the smoke cleared only Mass Master and Hulk were left standing. While this is going on, Player 3’s Captain Marvel was making a mess in my start zone. He kills the Ventriloquist in one turn. SHAZAM #3. Next, I was then able to use Zatanna’s third and final negation marker on Captain Marvel. MAZAHS! To my surprise, Zatanna then gets taken out of the game by Moon Knight who used “Frenchie’s Air Drop” just at the right time.

So now we are entering the endgame. I make a huge and fatal flaw with Hulk and end a round with him unengaged, making him cool off. I also only have only two life left. I can’t get angry again, even if I want to. Mass Master, Hulk and Captain Marvel end up in a pile up. Mass Master lands the final blow to Hulk. Captain Marvel then kills Mass Master. SHAZAM #4. With Mass Master gone, that takes Player 2 out of the game.

The game ends with the remaining units fighting it out in my start zone. Doctor Fate gets in on the action after not doing anything the entire game. I also tried to get Mad Hatter’s Hat Trick and Tea Party to work, but I missed the roll. Dr. Fate puts away Mad Hatter. Batman is able to kill Moon Knight, but Captain Marvel then attacks Batman, and yep SHAZAM #5. Player 3 gets the victory.

Game Awards

Hero: Captain Marvel (Billy Baston)

He was a beast in this game for sure. He out right killed five units. Two of those victories even came after he lost all his special powers to Zatanna’s “Epiwdnim 17”.

Zero: Chameleon

Chameleon pretended to be Batman. He loved DC so much more than Marvel and thought Batman was way cooler than Spiderman. All Captian Marvel saw was a puny Spiderman villain. Let just say Chameleon got SAZAMED.

Splash Page Moment: Scarlet Witch and Zatanna Catfight!

I think it’s clear that there is no C3G map big enough for two opposing sorceresses. The battle was harsh. It started with Scarlet Witch telling Zatanna her leg stockings looked cheap. Zatanna returns the insult by telling Wanda that she looks terrible in scarlet. What happens next? Bam! Zatanna “EPIWDINM 17” Wanda. Now she can’t even remember who Vision is.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Last edited by GamerHusband; February 26th, 2021 at 05:03 PM.
Old February 26th, 2021, 03:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Great report. Would have guessed Player #2 for the win. Shazam is pretty awesome though I like Black Adam better.
Old March 5th, 2021, 04:35 PM

Hey everyone! My group has made it all the way to the 25th game mark. I’m really happy we have reached this milestone. It looks like the path is clear to keep playing C3G all the way through 2021. As noted in the previous battle report, we also reached the 200 unit mark last week. Things are looking up for C3G and my group in the upcoming months. Now, on to the battle report.

The figures I added into my groups meta game this week were Skrull Infiltrator, Shadowcat (I), Black Adam, Energizer, and War Machine. From last week’s game, the winner picked Leonardo. This also finishes off the Ninja Turtles! We have all 4 of them. So now we have a total of 206 figures to play with.

For the map this week, I went with a lava theme. See the picture below:

I had a total of three players this week. We built 1200 point armies out of sets of 20 random cards that were dealt to us. Here is what we fielded:

Gamerhusband (Player 1)

War Machine 270
Storm 220
Wonder Man 350
Thor 430

Player 2

Mandarin 280
Iron Man MK III 220
Black Adam 380
Billy Batson 60
Captain Marvel 360

Player 3

Molly Hayes 180
Colossus 260
Mister Mxyzptlk 240
Moloid X12 120
Gorilla Grood 225
Solomon Grundy 290
Fire Ants X3 30
Energizer 50

Game Play Summary:

The game starts with Wonder Man taking some big victories. He is able to take out Black Adam, and Iron Man Mark III in the first two rounds. He then flies over to Player 3’s start zone and takes out a Moloid. Round 3 starts with Wonder Man killing Solomon Grundy. Player 3 fights back and tries to attack Wonder Man with one of his Moloids. They get one wound. Wonder Man is then able to pull off rolling an 18 with “Ionic Imbalance” and kills all 4 Moloids adjacent to him, and also kills Mister Mxyzptlk! As the rounds continue, Wonder Man’s death doll keeps increasing. He kills Molly Hayes, and Energizer. Player 3 then throws Colossus at Wonder Man, but again Wonder Man is victorious. His celebrity status is confirmed.

So right now I am on a roll in this game. As I continue to clean out Player 3 with Wonder Man, I neglect putting order markers on any other units in my start zone. This lets Player 2’s Billy Batson, move into my side of the map. This did trigger War Machine’s “Auto Chain Gun” but it misses. As a new round starts, I make the mistake of attacking Billy with Storm and turning him into Captain Marvel. This wounds Storm.

So now Captain Marvel has his work cut out for him. It’s him versus Storm, Thor, and War Machine. The Mandarin is close, but basically watching for now. Thor and Captain Marvel fight it out. Captain Marvel is able to switch between Billy and Captain Marvel once to give Thor an auto wound. In the end, Thor has 4 wounds, but Captain Marvel is dead. On the Player 3 side, Grundy is back. Wonder Man was being tied down by Fire Ants and Moloids, but was able to break free and kill Solomon Grundy again.

The ending rounds start with the game taking some dramatic turns. First off, Gundy returns a 3rd time. Then Mandarin really steps up. He starts by killing Thor with his Makluan Electromagnetic Rings, and puts Thor onto a molten lava space. Thor rolls for damage and gets 2. HOT LAVA DEATH! See the picture below:

Mandarin then attacks and kills War Machine with a combo of the Makluan Energy Rings and a great attack roll. Storm is able to attack the Mandarin, but she to falls to the Makluan Electromagnetic Rings as well. She is thrown into the molten lava. She rolls for damage and gets a 3. HOT LAVA DEATH! The round ends with Wonder Man killing Solomon Grundy for a 3rd time.

So the game ends with Solomon Grundy returning a 4th time. While Wonder Man was trying to kill Grundy yet again, the Mandarin was able to move over and attack Wonder Man with the Makluan Energy Rings. Player 2 rolled a 20! This kills Wonder Man outright. With Grundy and Grood still left, they finish off the Mandarin with ease. Player 3 wins the game.

In closing, this was a very strange game. The demise of my units to the molten lava was a big blunder on my part. I did not really respect the power of Mandarin and thought he would be an easy kill. Not taking into account the power of the Makluan Electromagnetic Rings have on a lava map was a big mistake. Solomon Grundy and all the Moloids really kept Player 3 in the game. Those two units, really wasted turns for Wonder Man and kept him tied down. If the Mandarin had not gotten lucky with the energy ring roll, I’m not sure how the game would have concluded.

Game Awards

Hero: Wonder Man
We all know someone who seems to be just prefect. You know the guy, that friend who played every board game you can think of and always kicks your butt. He’s that guy you remember in high school, who was always in shape, always had tons of money, and always got the girl. That’s Wonder Man. He had an amazing body count for this game. Here is the death toll: Black Adam, Iron Mark III, Molly Hayes, Mister Mxyzptlk, Energizer, Colossus, Solomon Grundy X3, Five Moloids, and 1 Fire Ant. 16 total units!

Zero: Black Adam
We had high hopes for him. Player 2 loves Captain Marvel. He was really excited when his nemesis came out in our unit pool. He charged out of the gate with him only to get pounded to a pulp by Wonder Man in two rounds.

Splash Page Moment: Mandarin, The Rings, and HOT LAVA DEATH!!!
If you are going to play the Mandarin, make sure you have a lot of molten lava on the board. The Glyph of Makluan Electromagnetic Rings was brutal on this map. Storm and Thor fell fast and hard, even with the C3G molten lava rules.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old March 5th, 2021, 05:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice report.
Do not give up on Black Adam, he is top notch.

In your format squads and common heroes are going to be stronger. A lot of solo Unique Heroes will struggle with them.
Old March 5th, 2021, 05:59 PM

Out of curiosity, were you using normal Hot Lava Death rules or C3G rules? Hot lava is super punishing either way, but potentially much less so with C3G (though your rolls were trash too! ).

Old March 5th, 2021, 06:01 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband View Post
Storm and Thor fell fast and hard, even with the C3G molten lava rules.
Old March 5th, 2021, 06:02 PM

Ah, that's what I get for not reading to the last line. Yeah, roll better! lol

Old March 12th, 2021, 03:06 PM

It's time for another of Gamerhusband’s battle reports. This was our 26th game of C3G Heroscape. The new units added this week were, LexCorp Security, Ronan, Juggernaut, Iron Man Mk IV, and Oracle. Player 3 won last week, and picked Man-Thing. So now we have 212 units to play with!

I built a 3 player map this week. I threw in a bunch of the Marvel Heroscape asphalt and concrete tiles into the map. I also used some new water tiles that my cousin 3D printed for me. I’m sure most of you are starting to have the same problem I have. Your water tiles are now super brittle, and are shattering. My plan is to fully replace my water tiles in the next few weeks into 3D printed ones. Here is a picture of the map we played on:

This week we fielded armies from 20 randomly dealt cards. The point total was capped at 1250. Here are the armies we played:

Gamerhusband (Player 1)

Robin (Tim Drake) 120
Iron Fist 260
Supergirl 320
Lady Deathstrike 240
Jewel 150
Batman (Terry McGinnis) 150

Player 2

Godzilla 1000
Swamp Thing 235

Player 3

Gorilla Grood 225
Man-Thing 280
Silver Surfer (Hasbro) 320
Daredevil 180
Molly Hayes 180
Street Thugs 75
Moloid X1 100

Game Play Summary:

This was the first game where someone picked one of the huge event heroes. Player 2 picked Godzilla. We added him in our unit pool months ago, but this was the first time he has made it to the table. This made Player 2, almost a single unit army.

The game starts with Swamp Thing, Supergirl, and Gorilla Grood taking to the battlefield. Right off the bat, Grood starts using his “Cognizant Control 16” on Supergirl but it fails. Swamp Thing tries to attack my start zone, but Supergirl pounds him for three wounds. Godzilla then makes his grand entrance and moves to the middle of the board. To counter this, I deicide to move out Lady Deathstrike.

Next, Supergirl goes after Godzilla too. I only land one wound and decide to fly Supergirl over to Player 3’s start zone. I am able to take out a Street Thug. Godzilla uses his “Atomic Breath Special Attack” and aims it right into my start zone. Batman (Terry McGinnis) takes few wounds, but flies away. Supergirl gets attacked by Silver Surfer for one wound, and loses ann order marker thanks to “Cosmic Force Blast Special Attack”. Godzilla then gets a pounding. He takes six wounds from Lady Deathstrike, followed by Silver Surfer landing three more. Godzilla then kills Lady Deathstrike. Godzilla then takes out a tree and ends up right into Player 3’s start zone. See pic below:

The main part of this battle now moves from the center of the map into Player 3’s starting zone. Godzilla takes out a lot of the Moloids with is “Wake of Destruction” special power. Player 3 and myself start to battle Godzilla from 2 sides. He gets a pounding from Silver Surfer, while Supergirl keeps rolling blanks and taking wounds. Man-Thing also gets into the Godzilla pile up. “Wake of Destruction” is really effective and it ends up causing Player 3 wounds on Man Thing, and becoming the final blow for Supergirl.

The battle to kill Godzilla is now a Player 2 vs. Player 3 beatdown. With Supergirl gone, I kind of take what I have left and regroup in my own start zone. The Godzilla battle ranges on for a few more rounds. Silver Surfer, Man-Thing, Gorilla Grood, and Molly Hayes all take part. Man-Thing’s “Emotional Provocation 5” was really useful. Eventually “Wake of Destruction” takes out Man-Thing and gives Molly Hayes a bunch of wounds. Player 3 wins the battle by having Silver Surfer land some solid attacks, followed by Molly Hayes landing the final blow to Godzilla. “Invulnerable” did save Molly from being taken out by Godzilla a lot sooner.

With the big guy gone, Player 3 was still looking in a pretty good position. I thought Swamp Thing would join my side, but Player 3 attacks Robin and misses. Player 2 now comes to his senses, and moves away with “The Green”. I now start to mount an attack with Iron Fist and Jewel and start moving towards Player 3's start zone. My plan is to try and remove Gorilla Grood, and Molly Hayes, but then Silver Surfer flies over and kills Iron Fist pretty quickly. Gorilla Grood then kills Jewel. My plan went down in flames.

We are now into the endgame. Swamp Thing finally falls to Silver Surfer after taking a beating and losing order markers. I take Batman and Robin over and attack Gorilla Grood, and I my surprise, the Boy Wonder kills the big ape. Daredevil comes in and kills Robin, and Silver Surfer ends this game by killing Batman. Player 3 is victorious.

Game Awards

Hero: Silver Surfer
For him, he was always in the right place at the right time. He killed off both Player 2 and myself. He only took one wound during the game. He was just a solid unit.

Zero: Supergirl
She was very active in the game, but did nothing. She whiffed a lot. She basically gets the award this week due to wasted turns.

Splash Page Moment: The Godzilla Cha-Cha
In order for Player 2 to use “Wake of Destruction” as effective as possible, he kept moving Godzilla in a circle so that we could use the power, but then keep Godzilla in the same spot for attacking. It was kind of like Godzilla was dancing thus the Godzilla Cha-Cha. I remember some old Godzilla movies where he kind of flies around and dances while fighting. I need to hit YouTube and find a clip.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy