Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old October 14th, 2011, 08:20 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Can't wait to see Tcglkn's idea.
Old October 15th, 2011, 03:05 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Here's Randolph Carter's card with SirG's final edit and a point cost of 100.

Were there any other changes?

100 seems about right. It can be a very powerful ability, but once you place that X, you've just put a big target on his back. That would seem to balance it out.
Perfect. Thanks!

Old October 19th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'm gonna go with designing Eragon. I plan to use Tandros Kreel as the proxy figure.

I just start with brainstorming right or do I need to post a write up now.

I hope to capture his Dragon Riding, the fact that he can store up his energy in gems on his belt for use during battle, his sword Brisingr and maybe range because he uses a bow and arrow from time to time.
Old October 19th, 2011, 12:49 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I haven't read any of the books so it will be tough for me to contribute much in the early stages but here is an idea I had for a Dragon Riding ability a while back...

Quote:
DRAGON RIDER
At the beginning of the game, choose a Unique Dragon you control. For the remainder of the game, after moving the chosen dragon, if it began its move adjacent to Eragon, you may place Eragon on any empty space adjacent to the dragon.
Pretty basic.
Old October 19th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That's pretty much what I was going for Lama, thanks for writing it up for me.
Old October 19th, 2011, 06:23 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

I now finally have a use for my extra Tandros Kreel

Usually, when I propose ideas, I put them into a card format, but this time, I think I need to deconstruct things.

Brisingr- Since Eragon has a bow to use, and the Tandros Kreel miniature represents that, may his Brisingr ability could be like the Minions' Deadly Strike. He could have a base 3 attack to go with it.

Brisingr
When Eragon attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, all skulls count for one additional hit.

Energy Reserves-Eragon's offensive spells could be illustrated with his normal ranged attack, so I think the focus should be on his augmentive spells.

Perhaps...

Energy Reserves
At the beginning of the round, after order markers are placed, you may either add 2 to Eragon's move, 1 to Eragon's range, or 1 to Eragon's Defense for the remainder of the round.
Old October 19th, 2011, 10:56 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I can't do much more with Eragon, since I also don't know much about him, but I like Lama's Dragon Rider ability. As for the "sometimes uses his bow" thing, I would say to simply copy Tandros.

Old October 19th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
Energy Reserves
At the beginning of the round, after order markers are placed, you may either add 2 to Eragon's move, 1 to Eragon's range, or 1 to Eragon's Defense for the remainder of the round.
I like that suggestion for Brisingr.

This is something I can work with too, I think it would look better like this:

Energy Reserves
At the beginning of the round, after order markers are placed, you may either add 2 to Eragon's Move for the remainder of the round, 1 to Eragon's Range or Defense for the remainder of the round, or remove one wound marker from this card.
Old October 20th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

From what little I know of Eragon, Dragon Rider, Brisingr, and Energy Reserves seem to fit the character very well. I'm anxious to see your write-up for Eragon, tcglkn.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 20th, 2011, 06:41 PM

Feel free to post his stats at this point, if you are ready.

Old October 20th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

NAME = Eragon Shadeslayer

SPECIES = Half-Elf
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Dragon Rider
PERSONALITY = Driven

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 180

DRAGON RIDER
At the beginning of the game, choose a Unique Dragon you control. For the remainder of the game, after moving the chosen dragon, if it began its move adjacent to Eragon, you may place Eragon on any empty space adjacent to the dragon.

ENERGY RESERVES
At the beginning of the round, after order markers are placed, you may either add 2 to Eragon's Move for the remainder of the round, 1 to Eragon's Range or Defense for the remainder of the round, or remove one wound marker from this card.

BRISINGR
When Eragon attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, all skulls count for one additional hit.
Old October 20th, 2011, 07:53 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What general are you thinking for Eragon ?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum