Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old October 19th, 2014, 06:55 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Legend of Korra Book 4 is not on TV, but the first three episodes are now on nick.com for free. This last season of the sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender will finish up the story of this universe, and its creators are already signed to do three features for another company which will probably not be linked, according to things I've read on youtube. For animation fans, it doesn't get any better.
Old October 19th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

The Simpsons Tree House of Terror is on tonight at 8:00!

Which was a lot of fun. Especially the last story!

Last edited by Grishnakh; October 19th, 2014 at 08:34 PM.
Old October 19th, 2014, 10:39 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Legend of Korra Book 4 is not on TV, but the first three episodes are now on nick.com for free. This last season of the sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender will finish up the story of this universe, and its creators are already signed to do three features for another company which will probably not be linked, according to things I've read on youtube. For animation fans, it doesn't get any better.
It is phenomenal and I recommend it to everyone.

~Dysole, pretty much in agreement with chas
Old October 20th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
The Simpsons Tree House of Terror is on tonight at 8:00!

Which was a lot of fun. Especially the last story!
Agreed. That one brought back memories of watching the Simpsons on the Tracy Ullman Show.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 27th, 2014, 01:07 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm going through Season 2 of Arrow right now. I am about 9 or 10 episodes in. If I get through it fast enough, maybe I can still catch the first episodes from Season 3 before they go offline.

I also watched the first three episodes of The Flash. I like it, but it is not as good as Arrow. Not yet, at least.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 27th, 2014, 09:50 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I also recently pounded through Season 2 of Arrow and am now caught on the regular hulu lag of Season 3. I thought Season 2 got pretty epic by the end. Otherwise I'm playing the hulu game for Marvel's Agents of Shield, Flash, and catching Walking Dead online on amc. It appears that if it is related to comic books, I'm watching it. I suspect that I will be seeing a lot of movies over the next few years.
Old October 27th, 2014, 10:35 AM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I keep hearing good things about Arrow and Agents of Shield. I just wasn't hooked after the first 2 episodes and never made it back to either of those. However I am watching Flash. Its cheesy and Im honestly not sure why I keep watching it considering the other 2 comic shows didnt keep my attention. Im really enjoying Gotham and the first episode of Constantine has caught my interest. I also got hooked on Numbers and Im now on the last season. Oh and can't forget about American Horror Story Freak Show. That clown!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old October 27th, 2014, 11:28 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I caught the pilot of Constantine and have been following Gotham on hulu.

The first solid chunk of Agents of Shield is rough. It doesn't get really good until it syncs up with the plot of Winter Soldier so I'd recommend toughing it out. The second season has been really good so far in my opinion. Arrow was one of those shows that also took a bit to grow on me. It takes a while to build through its seasons and it has its fair share of silliness throughout. The end of seasons 1 and 2 (especially 2) was very epic and made it all worth while in my opinion.

Flash has definitely been a little hokey so far but I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt and stick with it. Gotham, a.k.a Batman Babies, is probably one of those shows that I'll watch through despite the various parts of it that annoy me. I'd prefer if they made it focus a little more on Gordon and stop going out of their way with all the overt references to future Batman villains and whatnot, but I suppose they need to tie it in somehow.
Old October 27th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm still watching Scorpion. I think I'm only watching because I'm recording it and feel obligated. And because I want so badly for it to be good. But it isn't. It really, really isn't.

Gotham is growing on me. Every episode has been better than the one before it. Not a fan of the way tv feels like it needs to "social justice" me, but the characters are interesting and the stories are good.

~Aldin, vidiot

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 27th, 2014, 03:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like Flash more than Arrow, I'm only a little more that half way through season 2 of Arrow right now though. AoS has been really good this season, if you are not watching it you are missing out. Starting to lose interest in Gotham, I feel compelled to keep watching it right now but it is not that good/interesting. Constantine had a solid premier episode so I'll keep watching it. The Walking Dead has been at the top of it's game so far, much better than season 4.

For non-comic book related TV, Sleepy Hallow & Sons of Anarchy are at the top of the good list. Stopped watching Scorpion after trying to like it. Still watch the Black List, love the Reddington character but the story suffers from time to time by bad writing. Not sure I like the Castle lost memory storyline but the show itself is still enjoyable. Star Wars Rebels has been pretty good, just wish it was an hour long show instead of 30 minutes though as the 1 hour premier was better then either of the next 2 1/2 hour episodes. After ads, a 22 minutes just doesn't give you much time for story telling. 1/2 shows are better suited for non story driven content like The Big Bang Theory, which has been funny but I don't like her short hair.
Old October 27th, 2014, 03:39 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
I'm still watching Scorpion. I think I'm only watching because I'm recording it and feel obligated. And because I want so badly for it to be good. But it isn't. It really, really isn't.
I wanted Scorpion to be good. Really liked the premise and the set up. They started losing me about halfway through the first episode. I watched the second and about half of the third and gave up. So disappointing.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 27th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed that Gotham isn't good, but not that it isn't interesting. I'm enjoying it despite myself.

Main thing I'm watching right now is season one of The Sopranos. Taking advantage of Amazon Prime getting the whole run, along with a lot of other HBO shows.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV