Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 8th, 2020, 08:54 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Dr. Jekyll's Thinking Room

Magik looks good! What's the theme of Soul Swords? And to be clear she adds to ALL of her attacks while she has markers out? Why does she get stronger when she wounds someone? I just don't know the theme!

I know Night Thrasher even less, but if he's a normal Human I don't see 7 move. I'm also not a fan of too many equipment characters. Currently the only character who uses 3 is Batman, and I think I'd prefer it to stay that way, so drop it to 1, MAYBE 2. My complete preference is to cut it completely and just give him a pepperspray power, or Batwoman's bulletproof power. Most cards and characters can sell their theme without extra hardware. Batman's card was supposed to show the theme of him being prepared for anything, so it was special for him. I also know I'm in the minority there in regards to equipment, so who knows. I believe Battle Staves is the same as Nightwing's Eskrima Assault? We don't like to rename existing powers, so we'd have to tweak the mechanics slightly (If it IS the same)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy