Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old August 19th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Who wants the cards for Marvelscape: Wave 1?

The licensing fee has been paid and I am guessing that given rumors of what their original plans were, I can't imagine the license has expired, so I don't think the fees are an issue at all.

I think it just comes down to it didn't sell enough and/or Walmart refuses to carry it based on those sales. That might explain why they haven't made any annoucements about the fugure of the wave 1 figs. Maybe it is all in Walmarts court?
Old August 19th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgermaniac View Post
Maybe it is all in Walmarts court?
I'm pretty sure you're exactly right there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 19th, 2009, 01:32 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgermaniac View Post
The licensing fee has been paid and I am guessing that given rumors of what their original plans were, I can't imagine the license has expired, so I don't think the fees are an issue at all.

I think it just comes down to it didn't sell enough and/or Walmart refuses to carry it based on those sales. That might explain why they haven't made any annoucements about the fugure of the wave 1 figs. Maybe it is all in Walmarts court?
That's what we were told a long time ago. My guess is a decision has been made and we are not privy to it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion