Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 1st, 2015, 07:41 PM

6FlagsManiac is surprisingly tart
6FlagsManiac's Customs - Darkterror the Faceless Void

Welcome to my thread!

I've been a long time lurker and Heroscape player. A couple years ago i participated on the forums for a very brief period of time; i decided to leave because was i getting little to no feedback on my cards. I attributed this to my immaturity and lack of experience on forums, which probably deterred people from my posts. Now that i'm older and have much more experience on forums, I've decided to come out of the shadows to participate and contribute to this awesome community! Can't wait to share my custom cards and help others with theirs! Now onto my first creation...

Darkterror the Faceless Void

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Dota 2 Dire Starter Set.
Its model number and name are #103 / Faceless Void.

Darkterror the Faceless Void is a visitor from Claszureme, a realm outside of time. It remains a mystery why this being from another dimension believes the struggle for the Nemesis Stones is worth entering our physical plane, but apparently an upset in the balance of power in this world has repercussions in adjacent dimensions. Time means nothing to Darkterror, except as a way to thwart his foes and aid his allies. His long-view of the cosmos has given him a remote, disconnected quality, although in battle he is quite capable of making it personal.

As part of my Dota 2 project to recreate all the unique and awesome heroes from Dota, I've created Faceless Void. In Dota, Faceless Void is a very strong hero; I hoped to achieve a strong unit here that would be a viable draft choice.

Help with wording would be much appreciated
As i am pretty new to making custom cards, i would greatly appreciate it if people could help with wording. If anyone has any questions on how an ability works just ask

Faceless Void To-Do List

-Determine a species
-Decide on defense value of 3 or 4
-Improve wording throughout abilities
-Change left box to best represent hero
-Determine which general would best represent hero
-Determine point value

Thanks for reading! Eagerly awaiting feedback from those who can provide it!

Last edited by 6FlagsManiac; April 5th, 2015 at 09:25 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards