Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 25th, 2010, 12:32 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Awesome to see Darkseid get owned like that.

Batman and Robin are fun together, but when you try Batman, Black Canary, Huntress, Punisher and Daredevil with Robin, then you have all kinds of options to use in getting Robin activated for free.
...And once we get more sidekicks, even MORE options.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 04:35 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Date: 12/30/10
Players: Gamerhusband, CharosInCharge, Everybody Realin, and a friend of our group.

We played 1600pt armies on a board of my design. When we play C3G we divide the cards up into four groups. DC Heros, DC Villians, Marvel Heros, and Marvel Villains. This game was won by CharosInCharge. He had Sinestro, Arkillo, Sinsetro Solders X3, Joker, Riddler, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn.

This game went fast and we saw some interesting attacks. I played the Green Lantern Corps and started the game by moving next to trees. This was bad. Poison Ivy's Plant animation really tore the Green Lanterns apart. The Lanterns could not burn there battery markers to protect themselves. The Yellow Lanterns then followed and that was the end for me.

Once I was whipped out the Yellow Lanterns quickly ruled the board by taking out the battle weakened Marvel Hero and Villain armies.

When looking back at this game the one thing that seems to always happen in 4 player game is that it quickly turns into two two player games on two sides on the board. Until someone is defeated, everybody stays on there own sides. That is why I love 5 player games.

Two figures in this game that really suprised me were Poison Ivy and the Sentinels. This board had lots of trees. This allowed Ivy to really use Plant Animation to the fullest. She took a huge chunk out on my 1600pt Green Lantern Army. The Sentinels really took control of board when it came to initiative rolls. Because I was sitting directly to the right of the Sentinel Army I only won initiative once. They also kept the Joker under lock and key from using Reorganized Chaos.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old January 2nd, 2011, 04:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Ouch, I hate that the Green Lanterns got torn apart like that. Did you use Kilowog any? He really helps Green Lantern Armies.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 05:15 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Guess who played Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn/Joker with The Yellow Lanters?

By the time he got around to pulling batteries off of Kilowog it was too late. I had Hal Jordan Surrounded with motivated Thaal and Sinestro Corps Soldiers on height and Hal was half dead, and I had already killed Kyle Rayner.

I think what really turned the tides for GamerHusband here was I was able to sneak Harley Quinn into his starting zone in the first round and was able to get a Smilex Bomb off that effected all but 1 of his units. I believe I rolled 2 skulls with the bomb and he completely blanked his defense roll with one of his Lanterns. That was truly the beginning of the end as he had to deal with Quinn/Ivy for the first round, which he didn't have any OM's on Kilowag. The start of the second round I motivated my Yellow Lanterns and steam rolled the rest of his Army and continued to dominate the other two players on the board.

Marvel Villans was played using Magneto/ Blob/ 3x Sentinels/ Bullseye/ Deadpool

Marvel Heroes was played using SHIELD Agents x2/ SHIELD Sniper/ SHIELD Spotter/ Professor X/ Jean Grey/ Wolverine/ Cyclops/ Thor

The two Marvel armies battled back and forth as our DC battle was going on.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 07:31 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the comment tcglkn. As a matter of fact I did not use Kilwog in a proper way at all. I did not use him until much later in the game. By the time I did use him it was too late. 2 of my 4 Lanterns were dead. I was able to use "Choose on This Poozer"on Sinestro an got him to burn all of his battery markers. I really like your design. I even have the actual figure.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old January 2nd, 2011, 07:57 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Go Poison Ivy!

She is one of my wife's favorite designs.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 09:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband View Post
I really like your design. I even have the actual figure.
It's a group effort, not my design.

I got the actual figure too. Him and Alfred are my two expensive ones. Hopefully soon I'll get Guy to join them.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 11:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I had to break down and buy myself a Killowog too. And I want a Guy Gardner too.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 3rd, 2011, 01:23 AM

Yeah I got Guy Grauder. $18 dollars was the cost. When I got him from Troll and Toad, he had a terrible paint job. I am trying to repaint parts on him right now.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old January 3rd, 2011, 04:24 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

You guys pay way too much for minis.
Old January 3rd, 2011, 09:19 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

We're just more committed (addicted) than you are.
Old January 3rd, 2011, 09:29 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
You guys pay way too much for minis.
I've seen your amazing paint and modding job, and not all of us have your talent. Your conversion from Joker to Alfred was a tour de force.

If you think that's bad, you should've seen what I've spent on Star Wars minis to play GreyOwl's amazing customs. Worth every penny.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy